First customer to receive Aragon Meteorite 2824 LE 45mm in SS

I would have purchased but not in that case. Congrats to Paul on a beautiful TIMEpiece.
Thanks Mike

​Very cool! Thanks for posting this up, Mike.

My wife better be glad we don’t live in Florida lol. I’d be in Wing’s store everyday salivating with credit card in hand!

Hey guys - that is me with Wing today! Thanks for posting the video. First impressions, the dial is amazing. The fit and finish are top notch. The red accented minute hand and date window really make for a nice touch of color. Here are few quick pictures from earlier today shortly after I picked up the watch. Enjoy!

Congrats! Taking delivery of first one direct from Wing, very cool.
Looks great too!

Hey guys - that is me with Wing today! Thanks for posting the video. First impressions, the dial is amazing. The fit and finish are top notch. The red accented minute hand and date window really make for a nice touch of color. Here are few quick pictures from earlier today shortly after I picked up the watch. Enjoy!

:outstand: A big congratulations, Paul! :up::applaud:A marvelous job with that video!:good::cool:

First customer to receive Aragon Meteorite 2824 LE 45mm in SS

Should get mine soon. Iv been wanting a meteorite watch for a long time. I will probably take off the magnifier though. I’m just not a big fan of that.

I’m surprised these are not sold out though. Makes me a little sad.

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Yes, congratulations on a great watch. Hard to pass up on that price especially for a Wing creation. Cool vid!

Congratulations! :man:

After seeing Wing on TV all dressed up to the 9s for the cameras, it's funny to see a customer more dressed up than him! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom