Wing Review The first Aragon Divemaster Meteorite 2824 Ships Monday + Price Increase

Nice video Mike, but it reminds me of those old Asian movies where his voice isn't matching his moving lips.:lol:

Yeah I agree Steve. I think the more Wing makes these he will adapt more. I'll give him props for trying to fill the gaps from leaving Evine. If you watched Stan in the DB video on the T-100 Fleet Admiral his production is rough as well. These presentations are sincere compared to having the host interrupt to add irrelevant comments. You can hear the genuine excitement in both brand presentations compared to the TV host doing their own thing.

Love the brushes SS 45mm execution. Congrats to those that pick this up. And yes the video was very tinny.
Thanks Mike

Wing put it up today. Looks and sounds like the video was cleaned up a little.

Couldn't agree more!
I love his excitement, he DOES love watches! Wasn't aware he left Evine, good for him, wonder why? I haven't bought a watch from them since 2011 or 2012. Got too tired of the people who added nonsense!
Thanks!

Yeah I agree Steve. I think the more Wing makes these he will adapt more. I'll give him props for trying to fill the gaps from leaving Evine. If you watched Stan in the DB video on the T-100 Fleet Admiral his production is rough as well. These presentations are sincere compared to having the host interrupt to add irrelevant comments. You can hear the genuine excitement in both brand presentations compared to the TV host doing their own thing.

Back
Top Bottom