ENGINEER III DREAMER Now available for pre-order until 9 January 2019

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member

DESKTOP%2001.jpg

31, 40, 43mm | Supports Himalayan Cataract Project

ENGINEER III DREAMER

EXTREME READABILITY FOR A VISIONARY CALLING.

Complete unselfishness, enduring commitment and the willingness to dare the impossible. BALL Explorer Dr. Geoffrey Tabin restores sight to millions of people in the developing world. In proud support of his mission, the limited edition Engineer III Dreamer – available in chronometer or non-chronometer models. Featuring the luminosity of 1mm micro gas tube numerals and hour markers alongside the strength of stainless steel and Titanium carbide (TiC coating). Every timepiece will enable the Himalayan Cataract Project, co-founded by Dr. Tabin, to perform three surgeries and change lives forever.
Limited to 1,000 pieces each. Now available for pre-order until 9 January 2019 at an exclusive price.
PRE-ORDER NOW

DESKTOP%2005%20DAY.jpg

DESKTOP%2005%20NIGHT.jpg

THE IMPACT OF LIGHT ON LIFE.

Vision and readability are paramount to every BALL timepiece. On the dial, the 6, 9 and 12 numerals and additional hour markers are comprised of 1mm micro gas tubes for unmatched luminosity in all dark environments. On the gents models, the minute track is coated with Super-LumiNova to ensure around the clock brightness. No matter the undertaking, BALL Watch is committed to making the power of light undeniable.

DESKTOP%2007%20SLIDE%2001.jpg

DESKTOP%2007%20SLIDE%2002.jpg
DESKTOP%2007%20SLIDE%2003.jpg
DESKTOP%2007%20SLIDE%2004.jpg
DESKTOP%2007%20SLIDE%2005.jpg

DETAILED DISTINCTION.

The Engineer III Dreamer is equally stylish and robust. In daytime, the 1mm micro gas tubes add a unique depth to the black, blue and green dial choices, making the timepiece eye-catching at any angle. The 40mm and 43mm cases display BALL’s signature toughness, available in stainless steel or Titanium carbide coating (TiC). Both executions result in an easy-to-wear timepiece that enables unfettered freedom of movement. The timepiece also comes in a 31mm ladies model.The 40mm and 43mm executions are available with COSC certified or non-COSC certified movements, the timepiece delivers rigorously-tested and robustly-protected precision. An anti-magnetic shield protects the movement to 80K A/m (1,000 Gauss) and our patented Amortiser® system withstands intense shock impact, along with 100m water resistance.

DESKTOP%2009%20SLIDE%2001.jpg
10 MINUTES. 2 EYES. 1 LIFE.

In 1983, Dr. Geoffrey Tabin scaled Mt. Everest as an explorer, but came down a visionary for the blind. After summiting Everest, he witnessed a Dutch medical team performing cataract surgery on a blind woman. He had discovered his calling. Years later, Dr. Tabin teamed with Dr. Sanduk Ruit and established the Himalayan Cataract Project. Today, the initiative cures preventable blindness using an innovative eye surgery that costs only $25 and requires 10 minutes. The result is one life changed forever. A portion of the proceeds from every Engineer III Dreamer will go toward helping the HCP accomplish its noble mission.

DESKTOP%2011.jpg

ENGINEER III DREAMER

Pre-order now at a limited-time price until 9 January 2019. Orders ship between May 2019 and June 2019, subject to Swiss product schedule and shipment. Officially available at full retail price beginning in July 2019.

Engineer III Dreamer, COSC certified, starting at
CHF 1,090* / USD $1,149* (retail: CHF 1,730* / USD $1,799*)
Engineer III Dreamer, non-COSC certified, starting at
CHF 799* / USD $869* (retail: CHF 1,439* / USD $1,519*)

*Taxes not included
PRE-ORDER NOW

SPECIFICATIONS
Engineer III Dreamer 31mm

MOVEMENT:
Automatic caliber BALL RR1104
FUNCTIONS:
28 micro gas tubes on hour, minute and second hands and dial for night reading capability
5,000Gs shock resistance
Anti-magnetic to 4,800A/m
Water resistant to 100m/330ft
Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, magnified date

CASE:
Stainless steel
Ø 31mm, height 10.7mm
Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Screwed-in crown
BAND:
Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle
DIAL:
Black or blue or green
Engineer III Dreamer 40mm

MOVEMENT:
Automatic caliber BALL RR1103-C
Chronometer certified COSC
Or
Automatic caliber BALL RR1103
FUNCTIONS:
28 micro gas tubes on hour, minute and second hands and dial for night reading capability
5,000Gs shock resistance
Anti-magnetic to 80,000A/m

CASE:
Stainless steel
Ø 40mm, height 13.6mm
Screwed-in crown
BAND:
Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle or black rubber strap with pin buckle
DIAL
Black or blue or green
Engineer III Dreamer 43mm

MOVEMENT:
Automatic caliber BALL RR1103-C
Chronometer certified COSC
Or
Automatic caliber BALL RR1103
FUNCTIONS:
5,000Gs shock resistance
Anti-magnetic to 80,000A/m

CASE:
Stainless steel or stainless steel with TiC coating
Ø 43mm, height 13.6mm
Screwed-in crown
BAND:
Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle (For stainless steel case only) or black rubber strap with pin buckle
DIAL:
Black or blue or green

OJEk3zB.jpg

​Very clean, impressive, and dignified. Thanks Mike.

I am crazy about that 43mm in blue with the bracelet. I don't usually do pre-orders, but am in love with this one!

Thank you!!!

Hmmm...
"BALL Explorer Dr. Geoffrey Tabin restores sight to millions of people in the developing world." Millions of people you say? Really?

I like that Ball is doing this though, but...
:hmm:

this is real nice ...the erector set ordinals eliminate confusion for wee small hours night ops...

gonna keep tracking this... 31mm still too small... but 37mm-39 would be mission ready imho-

also prefer no date & leaving the cyclops to do battle with jason & the argonauts...but that's all 1st world druthers

in my cart green/black shoes 40mm $869 +50 "handling "...not bad...gonna wait until my sleeping watch craps out...lurking with knowledge ...horo knowledge gives power over tyme

The description notes 28 gas tubes - are the minute markers not gas tubes? From the pics they sure look like tubes.

EDIT: I see now in that close-up shot above that minute markers are Superluminova - they definitely look like tubes to me in the lume shots.

The description notes 28 gas tubes - are the minute markers not gas tubes? From the pics they sure look like tubes.

EDIT: I see now in that close-up shot above that minute markers are Superluminova - they definitely look like tubes to me in the lume shots.

tube fine tuning...lurking

Very nice price for what you get. The one Ball I have between the fit, finish & gas tubes makes it a keeper to pass down to my son one day.

Back
Top Bottom