HELLO EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejmrd

Tyme Watcher
I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH EVERY ONE AND I SEE WE ARE ALL MAKING IT HERE FROM WGs who knows if it will ever be back BUT IM LIKING OUR NEW HOME and I look forward to duscussing watches with all of you from all makes and brands and I look foward to it AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLKS WHO MADE THIS WONDERFUL SITE[br][br]

HELLO EVERYONE

[strong][em][font face=trebuchet ms size=3]Glad to see another familiar friend rockin' the re-mix, lets have some fun![/font][/em][/strong]

HELLO EVERYONE

HELLO right back at ya! Welcome to the forum!

HELLO EVERYONE

[em][font face=georgia color=#)929e6 size=4]Welcome aboard. It's great to see you made it. It's a great new home for sure. Enjoy! :)[/font][/em]

HELLO EVERYONE

[strong]Welkome to our new HOME! :D[/strong]

HELLO EVERYONE

[em][font face=georgia color=#)93ae6 size=4]Always good to see you! :)[/font][/em]

HELLO EVERYONE

Hey Wes, good to see you

HELLO EVERYONE

Welcome to the new place Wesco. Some new curtains, a few throw pillows and it'll be just like home.

HELLO EVERYONE

Hey buddy, glad you're here!

HELLO EVERYONE

[font color=#77)7)4]Hey Matt, Good to see ya over here![/font]

HELLO EVERYONE

Welcome!

HELLO EVERYONE

Nice to have you here Matt. I'm glad you found us. [br][br][br]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HELLO EVERYONE

Great to see the exodus to this site .. We all got a level demotion, Ha !! ...... but IMO ...... it's better to be a buck private in a great army than a general in a sad sack platoon. [br][br]I think this will be a healthier atmosphere than before. Steve is doing a masterful job at it, and really deserves accolades for his great care and talent in getting this done, so far, seamlessly !![br][br]Paul[br]MB

HELLO EVERYONE

just found the site, joy and bliss wg can never be terminated. chris(chw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom