Wednesday-November-14th-WRUW

castlk

Tyme Machine
Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Military 2.0 for Today

57W988k.jpg

Wearing one of my Invicter Pro Diver automatic chronograph watches, featuring the ETA / Valjoux 7750 moobmint. At 47mm, it is larger than yesterday's Fendi chrono, but, by a happy coincidence, it's the same size as an Invicter Grand Diver...

I took the liberty of 'kitting it out' with an aftermarket rally strap in black, to match the bezel, and a plated butterfly clasp to match the case & dial...

I've hung onto the OEM gold-plated bracelet because, well, you just never know when you'll need to go more formal and less sporty...

And, for those who love finding out about the lume, this last photo is presented for your perusal & enjoyment...

Have a happy 'hump day,' all! :wink:

TAG Heuer Carrera Heuer 01 Ceramic
Swiss Caliber Heuer 01 39 Jewel Automatic Chronograph

45151747084_81bc8f9d83_c.jpg

30936891737_36909b9685_c.jpg

For Wednesday, The Stuhrling Original, Devilray Tourbillon, Limited Edition, On Sharkskin Strap.
32c491b94e033a4f907ea0f43eec6d07.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wearing one of my Invicter Pro Diver automatic chronograph watches, featuring the ETA / Valjoux 7750 moobmint. At 47mm, it is larger than yesterday's Fendi chrono, but, by a happy coincidence, it's the same size as an Invicter Grand Diver...

I took the liberty of 'kitting it out' with an aftermarket rally strap in black, to match the bezel, and a plated butterfly clasp to match the case & dial...

I've hung onto the OEM gold-plated bracelet because, well, you just never know when you'll need to go more formal and less sporty...

And, for those who love finding out about the lume, this last photo is presented for your perusal & enjoyment...

Have a happy 'hump day,' all! :wink:

I have the same model Anand got mine when ShopNBC was giving them away for $475. Thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom