OVD Watches: Mars Mission Completed

ovdwatches

Tyme Teller
Are you ready for a new Mission? It is now in final counting.

We appreciate to announce this campaign is officially launched on Kickstarter now. We sincerely invite you as the first witness.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/611551995/ovd-watches-mars-mission-completed

View attachment 17057
300 days – sufficient time for a spacecraft making the journey from earth to the 5,500km-away Red Planet, Mars.

View attachment 17058

View attachment 17059
Dial is certainly the most ambiguous move of Mars Mission. A 3D Mars coated with red Swiss luminescent Super-Luminova is implanted in the centre of the dial.

View attachment 17060

The design concept comes from the unique appearance of NASA’s Orion-MPCV. The Orion-MPCV is a NASA spacecraft built to take humans farther than they have ever gone before.

View attachment 17061
A blue sunray dial is assembled into the case back. Through the skeleton case back, you could take a glimpse and enjoy the rotor movement. This design is derived from the solar arrays of NASA’s Insight Mars Lander. The Mars Mission logo is etched through in the centre of the case back.

View attachment 17062
We would have update with the link here once this campaign launched officially.

Thank you!!

If you could catch the reward of Super Early Bird on Kickstarter. It would be $299.
:hmm:

Best of luck on the campaign. I'll be checking out the SEB when it goes live.

40683764_521440124980498_2392430318700199936_n.jpg

If its 299, I am in. I...my wife needs one to sit next to her Trappist 1 from Xeric.

Will be looking for sure ! Had received a Heads-up via email, tanks Mike.

Interesting, and intriguing, to be sure.:wink:

I'm in and didn't get the initial EB, but the 2nd option. Oh, well!!!

I'm going to say this in a diplomatic way. I'm not alone here in my thinking. This whole Early Bird offering, which is almost impossible to get and makes me wonder why?

Lets just cut to the chase, and just give us all the Best Deal you can, and dispense with all this SEB stuff.
Knowing you have given us your best deal further cements brand loyalty instead of grumbling bout this SEB thing.

I'm going to say this in a diplomatic way. I'm not alone here in my thinking. This whole Early Bird offering, which is almost impossible to get and makes me wonder why?

Lets just cut to the chase, and just give us all the Best Deal you can, and dispense with all this SEB stuff.
Knowing you have given us your best deal further cements brand loyalty instead of grumbling bout this SEB thing.

I don't see anyone grumbling about anything. Brand loyalty has nothing to do with lowest prices for me. Bottom line and I'll say it again this KS stuff has worn thin for me.

I don't see anyone grumbling about anything. Brand loyalty has nothing to do with lowest prices for me. Bottom line and I'll say it again this KS stuff has worn thin for me.
I am, and I do think brand loyalty can be affected in different ways.

Thanks for the support from all of you. Please treat SEB is kind of a bonus. The key point is that, it’s the very fair price for $329 even for standard reward.

I agree about it being a fair price. From the majority of KS campaigns I've watched, some do come out the gate like gangbusters, but the majority seem to lose velocity after the best deals are gone. Some are not even lucky enough to make the goal. Usually the campaigns will only run so long anyhow. The majority of backers have the money tied up for the same length of time. Unless the SEB/EB threshold is set really high the first few tiers are gone in hours or less sometimes. Seems to be a difficult proposition at times to keep the wheels spinning and find a good balance.

Back
Top Bottom