JeanRichard Terrascope Automatic

surelyuknow

Tyme Master Jr.
I'm not sure if I posted this one before... In any case here is another one I've had for awhile and love. This is about as large as I will wear nowadays at 43mm across the bezel but the case measures about 46mm.

JeanRichard Terrascope Automatic - JR60 Self Winding _ Model 60500-11

P1130362_zpstjgtcjvr.jpg~original

P1130364_zpsifcpchcw.jpg

P1130363_zps4jdazzcw.jpg~original

P1130371_zpsob95tpn5.jpg~original

P1130427_zpsummh1yo0.jpg

P1130436_zpscmw8ly7f.jpeg

P1130445_zpsooythc3m.jpg~original

P1130372_zpsz0b37srx.jpg~original

P1130460_zps33oih2la.jpg~original

handsome JR...made to sell in asia for 5k outlawed by government...a working man division of GP ...score

:outstand:A very sharp, and impressive piece, indeed! A big congratulations, Joel!:up::applaud:

This is one of those TIMEpieces that TVG, "The Urban Gentry" suggested as a alternative to the Patek Nautilus. Congrats Joel on a beautiful TIMEpiece. Enjoy my friend.

While I've never understood the whole "Brown is the New Black" meme, I do feel that it's a color that has been largely overlooked in many a watch collector's holdings, especially the brown & stainless teaming you have here. And, having said that, this is the very type of layout and color scheme that shows off that hue to its best advantage, and spectacularly so! This is exactly the type of watch that's missing from my own collezioni (a little Mink-speak EyE-talion there :wink:), and one I'd very much like to lay my hands on... ***SIGH*** Definitely a keeper... :) Enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of it for many years to come, sir!!

While I've never understood the whole "Brown is the New Black" meme, I do feel that it's a color that has been largely overlooked in many a watch collector's holdings, especially the brown & stainless teaming you have here. And, having said that, this is the very type of layout and color scheme that shows off that hue to its best advantage, and spectacularly so! This is exactly the type of watch that's missing from my own collezioni (a little Mink-speak EyE-talion there :wink:), and one I'd very much like to lay my hands on... ***SIGH*** Definitely a keeper... :) Enjoy the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks out of it for many years to come, sir!!

BROWN IS THE NEW BLACK hems go up hems go down military styles the rage 1910 -1925-38-2018 OG & brown the new black what's new is old what's old is new young men fight old men profit

Back
Top Bottom