Top 5 Gangsters and Watches + Watches of Dictators and Controversial World Leaders

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AN66SAy7iW_kU8n4Hfb0e5AeyUw49EtU7_yJUjI10Q=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

The Urban Gentry
Published on Sep 9, 2018

On the Urban Gentry channel we often look at movies, celebrities, positive role models, and the watches they choose to wear. Today we turn to the dark side as we look at the top five gangsters of all time and what their choice of watch reveals about them.

In this episode I share Bugsy Siegel's stunning Bulova and the Patek Philippe that Lucky Luciano gave to fellow boss Joseph Bonanno who was the main inspiration for The Godfather books and movies. We also look at a very special Hamilton timepiece used by John Dillinger to time his robberies, a super classy Rolex that belonged to mobster don Al Capone, and finally, a Rolex in a completely opposite style owned by the king of coke, Pablo Escobar.

Watches of Dictators and Controversial World Leaders (Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Ladin)
Video post # 12

Good video. Thanks Mike. I wish I had that Prince Rolex or the diamond day-date Rolex.

A great video of some marvelous time pieces, for sure. Thanks Mike.:cheers:

Another good video production from UG, tanks for sharing Mike.

Eyal was pretty gangster for conditioning people into large watches, and dubious claims and always walking away smelling like a rose. Not sure he belongs in the gangster hall of fame, but pulled more then his fair share of fast ones.

Loved seeing my uncle in the vid. Thanks!

Teddy Baldassarre
Published on Sep 13, 2018

[h=1]Watches of Dictators and Controversial World Leaders (Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Ladin)[/h]
It is always interesting to see what people are wearing on their wrist. That is especially the case when you are looking at the choices of some of the most powerful and controversial leaders in recent history.

Back
Top Bottom