Pacerguy

his sister passed...real life can lead to reflection on priorities...

^^^^^A little, well deserved, R&R^^^^^

God bless our friend, an all of his family see ya soon Bob

He is taking a break. There is a thread here somewhere stating this.

That thread got deleted by the mod's.

Bob got tired of the constant bashing of his hobby and decided to take a break from the forums.

That thread got deleted by the mod's.

Bob got tired of the constant bashing of his hobby and decided to take a break from the forums.

well while i still remember i can toast to PG-

- the real world cross over friending TIME TRAVELER and fast fooding hook-ups with JOEL was cool...cheers to BILL/TIME TRAVELER-

- he liked the yellow box minions and seemed to be able to afford it easy...he got a kick out of it...from hundreds of boxes all over the house to taking the cruise... his enthusiasm was contagious and he was a posting fool-

-guys come and go on forums...why do we post ? is it darwinian ? addictive/compulsive in the nature of addictive watch buying ? maybe-

- i bought the yellow boxes a decade ago and enjoyed learning -

- I have come to have a better understanding of addictive behavior in myself and how it can attach to an object ( watches ) and posting itself-

- I have an admiration for Eyal and his acumen and instincts. His latest play into HOLLYWOOD industrial park development...has me ...jealous ( break me off a piece of that )

- we have seen the inevitable surfacing of lord of the fleas behavior on the forum lately...that's not cool.

-but mostly it's been a good ride with some good fellas

much adieu about nothing " oh what fools these mortals be "

Back
Top Bottom