Hey, Hi

RatRacer

Tyme Watcher
Hola WIT WiS's

Long time lurker (since discovering this site after WG shut down), more recent joiner, and now poster.

Been visiting off and on over the last couple years, as interest ebbed and flowed, and seeing if specific info/insight might be available here.
Last year I got bored with my collection, so set on seeing what was new in the world. ~1/3 is Android, and the rest is hodge podge of the affordable watch world: Citizen, Bulova, Casio, and some micro brands that have "sung" to me.
My WG screen name was ssd(r)iver. I attended the 1st Android open house & customer appreciation, and par-tay'd with Rog1 and Big Joe (rip), and BudaBear, I believe. Also aided BigNoize with photog stuff.

Its nice to mention Joe. I miss the Godfather.
Glad you joined up and got on the roster.
We keeping up the count for floridians

giphy.gif

Welcome to the Semi-Jungle, as almost of us natives are friendly and helpful, yet some of us have a slightly less tame side that gets loose once in awhile. Don't worry like a bad case of gas once it gets out of the system everything calms and soothes. If you helped bignoize with photo's I assume you are as great as he as at showing the pics. Good to have you and don't be afraid to dive right in.

Welcome! Glad you came out of the shadows and decided the dive in.
Look forward to seeing some of that photography :wink:
Enjoy!

Thanx for becoming an Ex-Lurker and joining the ranks, we are happy to Welcome you RatRacer!:jump:

Android & Aragon are always welcome here, and are WiT favorites, so you will fit right in. Hope to see more of yours soon.:cheers:

Greeting, and salutations! Welcome aboard! It's great to have you with us. You already know a lot of the folks here, so make yourself at home, my friend.:cheers: I hope you have a super time here. ENJOY!:hat:

Welcome! I would say enjoy your time here, but you already have been. Look forward to see your posts and information.

Back
Top Bottom