A CALL TO ACTION: Helping WWII Veterans. The NFW Valor 20% DISCOUNT CODE

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
We're putting our Valor Series on sale at a very special price of 20% Off to raise money faster for our aging WWII Veterans.
These Warriors are dying at a rate of around 500 per day, so speed is of the essence!
For each Valor sold, NFW donates $50 to Honor Flight, assisting their work with these Veterans.
The Valor: A Top-Shelf Timepiece.
Take Advantage Of This Outstanding Price!

Providing you with various customizing options, and built with outstanding components and quality, the Valor is an exceptional watch that you'll love. The classic styling looks great with a suit, jeans, shorts or even a swimsuit at the beach. This is truly our most comfortable and versatile watch yet!

For details, specs, and to see all the options simply click on the pic above or the "Start Shopping" button below.

FOR YOUR 20% DISCOUNT, AT CHECKOUT USE CODE: VALOR

Code was tested on 08/11/2018 @13:10 and was still active

Sale ends Aug 9th. If you've been wanting one, now's your chance!

RW, you getting like Lee know. Your a manipulator. That 20% off did the trick. Picked up the DLC Black/Carbon fiber one. Thanks Mike. Was looking at this one for awhile now and 20% put it over the top.

:outstand::up::applaud:

RW, you getting like Lee know. Your a manipulator. That 20% off did the trick. Picked up the DLC Black/Carbon fiber one. Thanks Mike. Was looking at this one for awhile now and 20% put it over the top.

Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Mike.:hat: A worthy cause to be sure.:cheers:

Congrats Steve! This is a great watch it says 42mm but it wears bigger than my shumate at 44mm. No bezel I believe is the reason and the depth of the crystal is really nice. The bracelet is sweet and heavy duty it comes four screwdrivers two for easy size and two for changing straps like the shumate's. This is a great cause for G to do for our greatest generation. Wear it well!

Congrats Steve! This is a great watch it says 42mm but it wears bigger than my shumate at 44mm. No bezel I believe is the reason and the depth of the crystal is really nice. The bracelet is sweet and heavy duty it comes four screwdrivers two for easy size and two for changing straps like the shumate's. This is a great cause for G to do for our greatest generation. Wear it well!

Thanks. I was eyeing this watch when they first came out and now with the 20% off it made the deal sweeter. Can't wait to get it.

This is just too tempting, what a deal, I'm in!
My Dad was a Captain in WWII and his command was captured on January 4th 1945, a few days after the finish of The Ardennes offensive. INTELLIGENCE said they were doing mop up, his company went into the teeth of 3 armored divisions. He was captured and out to 150 in his command, 34 went home.

Back
Top Bottom