Thursday-August-2nd-WRUW

castlk

Tyme Machine
Glycine Combat 6 Vintage GL0124 for Today

BXxj23p.jpg

cd1YXj0.jpg

IyOQzjB.jpg

Vostok Radio Room

Automatic (self winding) movement – Vostok 2415 with 31 Ruby jewels. Power reserve – 33 hours. Central second hand. Shock resistant. Mean diary rate -20 +60 s/day. Waterproof 200 meters (20 ATM). All stainless steel case. Size: 44 mm x 41 mm, thickness 15 mm. Rotating bezel. Self-illuminating hands and numbers. Screw-down crown. Stainless Steel Bracelet (22 mm). Made in Russia (2017).

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

My favorite Kontiki, and the best of the 1220 series for today.
179baec3c938f71813bff52d899e09aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The new hybrid pilot-diver automatic watch from COURG, featuring a titanium case, Seiko N35 movement and custom, NATO-style strap. With a case size of 41mm, it doesn't take up a lot of wrist real estate, making it a very comfortable wearing experience for a very wide audience.

x4cbDp9.jpg

A dashboard shot of what has become an iconic dial styling over the last God-knows-how-many-horological-years. (This photo was taken just as our evil, gas-guzzling SUV was entering Big Bear Lake, CA, where we are very blessed to own a wonderful vacation home. I tried to turn it into a home for the care of otherwise-forgotten wayward and wanton young women, but my missus wasn't having any of that, uncharitable thing that she is...)

odoiEjA.jpg

When hobbies collide: the new Courg pilot-diver and my very large, mid-20th Century (circa 1951) Airline AM 'bakelite' radio, built by RCA Radio Corp of America and sold exclusively in Montgomery Ward stores in the early 1950's. (RCA also built radios for Sears, Roebuck & Company, for sales under the brand name of Silvertone in their department stores.)

EjWt8o5.jpg

When hobbies collide again: Courg pilot-diver hybrid, shown with one of my earliest-acquired 'collectible' WWII Flying Tigers reproduction A-2 leather flight jackets...

7ne5Tr4.jpg

...have an excellent "day-after-hump day," all!

For Thursday, The Stuhrling Original, Devilray, Tourbillon, Brown / Bronze, On Sharkskin Strap. Beads By Gonzo Bracelet Completes A Killer Combo.
2093f740d10e1bad4c8289d7dfd34baa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom