My Bling Thirst Has Finally Been Slaked!

Valjean

Tyme Teller
I've wanted a watch like this for ages, just for fun, but never found one at a price I would pay for a 'just for fun' watch. Then found this for $45, NWT, at one of those online auction sites where people sell their fashion stuff (mostly ladies items, but they do have guy stuff). AK site says its from their 'Majesty Collection' :happy: Case if 42mm, but the crown guards extend that by a few. Push/pull crown, feels like a plastic crystal. Miyota quartz movement. Evine shows it for $160, so guess I got a pretty good deal.

View attachment 16055

:outstand::jaw: High powered BLING for sure!:wow: A big congratulations!:dance2::happy:

whole lotta bling slaking the bling lust...vegas baby...fried peanut butter and banana sammich

th

"Your future's so bright, you gotta wear shades", when you take that one out for the day or night. Congrats!

Cool watch , and I learned a new word !! Congrats!!

What was the word? 'Slaked'? Got a story about that (even if that wasn't the word!)

I was a Theatre Major in college. We did a play called "Invitation to a March" (it was a comedy/drama). There's a funny scene where this older woman is cautioning a young lady - who is about to get married - on the pitfalls of marriage. At one point she says, "Love...you know what love is? Love is sex. Sex, pure and simple. They get married...they slake their thirst and divorce!" The actress who said those lines was very good and very funny, and I've remembered them - and especially that word! - to this day :)

What was the word? 'Slaked'? Got a story about that (even if that wasn't the word!)

I was a Theatre Major in college. We did a play called "Invitation to a March" (it was a comedy/drama). There's a funny scene where this older woman is cautioning a young lady - who is about to get married - on the pitfalls of marriage. At one point she says, "Love...you know what love is? Love is sex. Sex, pure and simple. They get married...they slake their thirst and divorce!" The actress who said those lines was very good and very funny, and I've remembered them to this day :)
. Slaked is the word , thanks for schooling it and the story !

Cool, I have a couple similar watches by other brands, I have an aK with leather strap and amber and white crystals all over the watch. These really attract a lot of attention people really thing you spent a years salary for some of these. LOL Right after I bought a Croton covered in Bellissimo crystals one of my friends asked me to invest in his band! His wife saw it and freaked out thought I hit the lottery! :eyes: They really thought I paid 1000s for it. I don't remeber if I bought it or it was a gift from my GF.

Back
Top Bottom