Limited Etd Oris Timeless 65 diver

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkoverlord

Tyme Master Jr.
I've looking at the Oris 65 in Green. Having seen it in person it's a really nice piece. I came across this Timeless Ltd Edt in searching today and though I'd share.

The regular Oris 65 is 42mm (smaller than I'd normally like but it fit me will in the store) the time less here is a mere 40mm.

Some of the other differnces:
Bronze bezel, no date, the markers of the Carl Brashear ltd edt and non-vintage lume. Not for me at this size.. but very sharp IMHO.

Diver 65
Oris65Green6L.jpg

Timeless 65
Timeless-65-Oris-Limited-Edition-3.jpg

https://timelessluxwatches.com/product/timeless-65-limited-edition/

prefer the 40...vintage loom not my thing lesser glow... prefer date sterile

- just looking

I have a 40mm Oris diver and it's great. One of my best watches for sure. I've seen the 42mm versions and they're fantastic. You can't go wrong here.

I agree with ScottyB here about the vintage lume. Seems to be a bit of a fad right now as vintage pieces are in.

I prefer the size, and markers of the original. I prefer the bronze bezel, lume color and no date of the timeless ltd. Typically I prefer having the date but in this case the no date is better in my eyes.

I have the upper 42mm model. It’s excellent, as you know from seeing it up close. I would prefer the 40mm version and no date (like ScottyB and yo), but it’s more than twice what I paid for the 42mm. You can’t go wrong with your choice. Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom