The Raven Venture II designs are live on the site. Pre-order is available now

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
The Raven Venture II designs are live on the site. Pre-order is available now, and I will add details about the timeline and estimated completion date as soon as I know more details.

https://ravenwatches.com/pages/venture-information
RAVEN VENTURE II

The Raven Venture was designed with adventure in mind. The Venture is our midsize watch at 42mm that is ready to be your daily partner on any adventure or travel that you pursue. This is the second generation of the successful Venture line, and this production will include a total of 100 watches, all in a brushed satin finish. Dial options will be available in black or blue (pantone 2945). Other changes with this model include polished hands and new accent colors.

This project is starting in July, pre-order is open now. We will update this page with production details and estimate completion time when we have more information.

The venture case and bracelet are machined from anti-allergic medical grade 316L stainless steel. The bezel options will be matte black ceramic or brushed metal. The black ceramic is a full lumed bezel and the brushed metal has lume at 12:00. The crystal is sapphire and cut in a raised double dome shape and has anti-reflective coating on the inside. The dial, hands, and bezel use Super-LumiNova to create an intense glow in the dark that lasts all night.
The Venture crown and case back screw down to water seal the case to a depth of 300 meters. The Venture bracelet is 22mm at the watch and 18mm at the clasp. The clasp features an extension mechanism that can be used with dive suits, or adjustable comfort on the wrist. The bracelet uses single sided screws on the links for easy sizing.
The Raven Venture houses the Swiss made ETA 2824 movement. A self winding automatic that beats 8 ticks per second and has a power reserve of 30-40 hours. The 2824 inside the Venture is regulated for accuracy.

ventureparts_580x@2x.jpg

Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Mike. :cheers:
That Blue is
:outstand::happy:

I agree Dayman that blue/black is wonderful! Oh this is so tempting but....oh hell Steve is killing me nope can't do it already purchased 3 this year 1 over my limit. Oh I do love my Venture that I already have. :headbang: Oh man 42mm perfect size, no cant do it. How long does this pre-order last :nail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom