Grey Silver to Iradicent

Status
Not open for further replies.

davecash77

Banned
My color changing Venom i used for previous project ,Now left with plain silver/grey
face..A few highlighters and some hairspray later...

Before

After

You made a whole new watch. Your an inventor :drink:

That's crazy. Would never thought about doing that to any of my watches.:cool:

:outstand:A very sharp piece of work indeed, Dave!:good::cool:.......:cheers:

cool hobby DC...FRANKEN-VENOM IRRIDESCENT

-safer to rob watch parts than bodies from the grave yard...gotta call U DOCTOR CASHENST:cool:INE

Scotty Too Funny !!!

maybe funny..but seriously a hobby where u can mix & match parts lubes the synapses and presents a galaxy of possibilities...& did i say it costs nothing or little ? very cool

Excellent mod! Worthy of a sticky in DIY. Congrats and enjoy. Thanks for sharing.

maybe funny..but seriously a hobby where u can mix & match parts lubes the synapses and presents a galaxy of possibilities...& did i say it costs nothing or little ? very cool

It really is, with so many combinations it's literally like buying a new watch without money.

That looks amazing! How does the hairspray come in to play? How did you do it? Assuming this is not a proprietary thing :)

That looks amazing! How does the hairspray come in to play? How did you do it? Assuming this is not a proprietary thing :)

I don’t think the hairspray has anything to do with the watch....Dave just wants to be well coiffed while working on his watches.

I have no hair so the spray isn't for me. The hair spray is actually very important. I used 3 sharpie highlighters pink,blue and yellow. The watch face is not a porous surface so its always wet. Notice the almost gloss effect. When you get the face to look the way you want it to simply apply a light spray 12" away and give it 3 to 4 coats. This secures the drawing on the face and is dry to the touch.Hairspray is used in craft projects its a varnish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom