Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
ACSszfEbrB5DBpoGWTVz9PZLltebghD683Y1DmcTGQ=s88-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
CBC News
Published on Jun 26, 2018

Sears retirees may soon lose a big part of their pensions. That's because company executives invested only minimal amounts in their employees' pension funds over much of the last decade. But those executives followed the rules, and even acted with government support, at the same time that they distributed billions of dollars to their company’s shareholders. The story of the Sears bankruptcy sheds light on the murky world of corporations and their pension funds revealing how pools of money that are thought to be fully protected, can quickly evaporate with workers potentially losing hundreds of millions of dollars.

That's exactly what NJ did with state workers pensions too. I'm confident that the same will happen years from now.

That's exactly what NJ did with state workers pensions too. I'm confident that the same will happen years from now.
^^^^^+1:no:^^^^^ I gotta agree with you, Bill.:cheers:

i guess this is sears canada...journalism by canadian broadcasting...

very sobering

in LlITTLE BIG MAN Dustin HOFFMAN proclaimed " I have a pain between my ears ! " Buster Crabb was a first hand observer of colonial manifest destiny collided with aboriginal nomads-

-here RW the question is the answer-

Michael son of KIRK decreed greed is good...but...in all seriousness...if theY are following THE BUSINESS CORPORATE LAW these actions are legal-colorably legal-legal until not legal after litigation -appeals exhausted-

the answer is the question-

LABOR or OFFICERS ? SHAREHOLDERS or EMPLOYEES ? DARWINIAN CAPITALISM or SOCIAL DEMOCRACY ? LEFT RIGHT ?

-people with opinions ,beliefs self-interests, altruistic interests should vote-

-media obsession without voting is like onainism without copulation

in LlITTLE BIG MAN Dustin HOFFMAN proclaimed " I have a pain between my ears ! " Buster Crabb was a first hand observer of colonial manifest destiny collided with aboriginal nomads-

-here RW the question is the answer-

Michael son of KIRK decreed greed is good...but...in all seriousness...if theY are following THE BUSINESS CORPORATE LAW these actions are legal-colorably legal-legal until not legal after litigation -appeals exhausted-

the answer is the question-

LABOR or OFFICERS ? SHAREHOLDERS or EMPLOYEES ? DARWINIAN CAPITALISM or SOCIAL DEMOCRACY ? LEFT RIGHT ?

-people with opinions ,beliefs self-interests, altruistic interests should vote-

-media obsession without voting is like onainism without copulation

I always vote and a weekly deduction comes out of my paycheck for D.R.I.V.E. Onainism without copulation sounds like the electoral college to me.

I always vote and a weekly deduction comes out of my paycheck for D.R.I.V.E. Onainism without copulation sounds like the electoral college to me.

-sweating to the supremes..believer in electoral college a little light reading FEDERALIST PAPERS...but; finding them benevolent elites tough in the age of instant gratification-

Thread is going south. I locked it. Read all about it on the net please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom