I Told Pacerguy no matter what not buying tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

davecash77

Banned
I had just bought a Bolt yesterday blue abalone.

We were on the phone watching Evine and i liked so many new styles, but just bought a bolt yesterday so not gonna fold.

Then the Jason Taylor Watch came on, my knees buckled it will be on my wrist tuesday

Im so weak

Where was Bob when you needed him ?!

I couldn’t be of any help...I almost got that one , too. Trying some self control...trying, mind you. That is a gorgeous watch, great size, cool dial and bezel..and $180

Dammit! The wife said that looked really cool & there's Dave snagging one!:cool:

You're weak, Dave. Just like the rest of us... :dunno:

pretty electric blue carbon fiber & baby blue lightening bolt chronology hand...if u hang with PG u gonna plink

pretty electric blue carbon fiber & baby blue lightening bolt chronology hand...if u hang with PG u gonna plink

Bob is my watch mentor. Funny thing 2 years ago when I was unsure of a particular style or color I would ask Bob his opinion. Most of the time I wanted the opposite, now we have virtually the exact preference in most watches. I play a game and when he says I like that sabaqua but there are 4 or 5 choices most times I can pick the exact one. When I can snatch the pebble from his hand it will be time for me to leave. That was a 70’a Kung Fu reference.

Bob is my watch mentor. Funny thing 2 years ago when I was unsure of a particular style or color I would ask Bob his opinion. Most of the time I wanted the opposite, now we have virtually the exact preference in most watches. I play a game and when he says I like that sabaqua but there are 4 or 5 choices most times I can pick the exact one. When I can snatch the pebble from his hand it will be time for me to leave. That was a 70’a Kung Fu reference.
Dave, I like you....but keep your paws on your own pebbles! LOL

That and not getting divorced.

Hey Bob, a friend of mine sent me this, it's hilarious, an older woman comedian, she says the only reason she's still married is the kids . . neither one of them wanted custody! :) Check it out, her routine is great: Til Death Do Us Part click here

(I love how she tries to keep a straight face, but the audience laughing breaks her up too :D)

Watchingout.....she’s a riot.....I never heard of her before.

:outstand:A big congratulations, Dave!:up::applaud:

Hey Bob, a friend of mine sent me this, it's hilarious, an older woman comedian, she says the only reason she's still married is the kids . . neither one of them wanted custody! :) Check it out, her routine is great: Til Death Do Us Part click here

(I love how she tries to keep a straight face, but the audience laughing breaks her up too :D)

Excellent !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom