New Captain America Invicta Bolt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not at all a fan of all the superhero stuff, but that one is pretty good, with the subtle details. Nice, Bob, a good watch for July 4th!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

You're on quite a roll, Bob. Three new Invictas in a week or so. Congrats!

Congrats on another cool pick up, Bob.

Great look Bob, subtle design elements too. Cool blue cable and dial.

You can never Go wrong with the red white and blue Congrats Bob

Sent from my Grand XL LTE using Tapatalk

Capt'n America is one of my Fav's Bob!

:bravo:
giphy.gif
:bravo:

:outstand:I must admit, that really is a very sharp looking piece indeed! Not over the top, or in your face, but very cool. A very impressive presentation on the wrist for sure, A big congratulations, Bob!:up::applaud:

A sweet TIMEpiece that looks great on your wrist Bob. Just in TIME for the 4th of July. Enjoy my friend.

Very nice, and not over the top. The khaki lupah looked outstanding on TV.

Very nice, and not over the top. The khaki lupah looked outstanding on TV.

Thanks, Joe....I liked all 3 Lupah’s, but the green and burgundy were high polished...I didn’t care for those. The khacki was brushed....we’ll see.

I really liked the look and colors in this...and not an "in your face" Captain America logo.
I dunno man, that CA shield on the sweep second hand looks pretty much in your face to me!

Spiderman, now Captain America. Can't stop now. Gotta get the whole line-up or the Hulk will come looking for you. Nothing wrong with having some fun watches in my book. They make you smile. Sorry though nothing about that watch is really what one would call subtle.

I dunno man, that CA shield on the sweep second hand looks pretty much in your face to me!

Naaa...it’s barely noticeable. At least a few folks I showed it to just thought it was patriotic watch. Granted....they were all over 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom