Trip to the bathroom got me another ESQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnro6659

Tyme Machine
Today was a nightmare for traffic in Boston took me a little over an hour just to go about 10 blocks. 4 cups of coffee and a quart of Poweraid I really had to go the head so bad, I pulled into the mall and ran to the restrooms. After I decided while I was there to hit TJ Maxx Was there a ton of watches at this one! I really had a hard time not buying several! :think: I was debating over an Invicta Marvel Punisher watch for $129.00, A Coach Chrono for $119.00 and another Invicta for $159.00 not sure the model. Didn't realize there was a whole other case full of watches and saw this ESQ and because I have rarely seen them over the years and not too sure they are even made I decided on getting it. Saved me a bit of dough because it was only $59.00.

View attachment 15378

View attachment 15379

View attachment 15380

View attachment 15381

View attachment 15382

View attachment 15383

View attachment 15384

I made the decision today that I am going to buy any ESQ watches I come across that I do not have already. I have a few that I have bought over the years and love them so......

Almost forgot came really close to buying a Victorinox Maverick GS Bracelet Green dial and bezel with tu tone silver and gold bracelet. Macy's had a 25% off sale and if I opened a Macy's charge I would have gotten another $100.00 off bringing the cost down to $418.00 including tax! Then I did a google search and passed because I can get it for around $320.00 online.

Handsome choice for a potty stop watch!! :) Seriously, nice watch. We sometimes find the best deals in the strangest of ways!

That's the same one I picked up at Tj's last Saturday. Was wearing it out for drinks with my brothers last night. Congrats on another nice looking bargain.

The bathroom is always a good spot to hide from the wife and order a watch on your phone. A trip to the bathroom often leads to a new watch. That ESQ is nice BTW.

:outstand:Very sharp indeed! A big congratulations, John!:up::applaud:

After reading the title, I was expecting a story about how you bought a watch from some guy wearing a straight jacket lined with watches in a public restroom.
Which punisher were you looking at?

After reading the title, I was expecting a story about how you bought a watch from some guy wearing a straight jacket lined with watches in a public restroom.
Which punisher were you looking at?

It wouldn't be the first time someone in a trench coat of a guy with several watches on his wrist tried selling me a watch especially when I used to go to NYC all the time.

The Punisher was the Invicta model #25983

You just want another chance to go to the bathroom :)

You're gutsy...going to a bathroom in NYC, looking at a guys wrist in the next stall, and asking him to "show it to you", can get you in big trouble!

Buying a watch at Macy's is throwing extra money away. Once you have the model number you can locate it on the internet and usually find it significantly cheaper than purchasing from a major department store. Enjoy your new ESQ

Buying a watch at Macy's is throwing extra money away. Once you have the model number you can locate it on the internet and usually find it significantly cheaper than purchasing from a major department store. Enjoy your new ESQ

Sometimes impulse buying just takes over common sense. On few occasions, I know I have paid more from someplace, just because I just had to have it NOW, and didn’t want to start a search and then wait, hoping it was in stock. Of course, over a lot of money, I’d search, but on a rare occasion, and with a kick ass watch, and perhaps knowing I’m overpaying maybe less than $50-$100, I’d throw caution to the wind.
Or, I guess you could buy it, THEN check internet availability, and it available and a lot less money, return it to the brick and mortar before wearing, and wait for your delivery.

Grat strap. A punisher for that price is a great deal I think. You should have grabbed that one too:)

Nothing like bladder pressure to get it right. Way to go John.

Nice pickup from the Maxx, congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom