Update 10-11-18 on CuSn8 Bronze - Nautilus. Miyota 9015 $379.00 2nd wave

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
I like them all, but blue or grey would be my choice.

Dear Customers,

We are glad to introduce our first CuSn8 Bronze model - Nautilus.
This is our first project in 2018, a playful and stylish sport watch for chill wearing and outdoor activity.

http://www.obrismorgan.com/nautilus.asp

34758964_1872814239449320_6979752344867045376_n.jpg

cover.jpg

drawingfont.jpg

Specification
accline.jpg

- Marine Grade Cusn8 Bronze (Red Tone)

- Miyota 9015 Movement

28,800 BPH High Frequence Movement

- Cusn8 Bronze Buckle

- 120 clicks Unidirectional Bezel

- Swiss SuperLumiNova® BGW9 (Blue Glow)

- Sunburst Dial

- Swiss SuperLumiNova® BGW9 Handsets

- Stainless Steel Movement Holder

- Anti-Reflective Coated Sapphire

- Triple Seals Screw-in Crown

- 41 mm diameter Bezel

- 39 mm diameter Casebody

- 11.2mm thickness

- 49.6 mm lug to lug length

- 20mm lug width

- 8 x 4.4mm Crown

- 121g net weight

pdf.jpg
zip.jpg
Manual
Photos

CuSn8 Bronze

enlarge1.jpg

SunBurst Dial (Enamel Cover)

enlarge26.jpg

Triple Seal Screw-In Crown

enlarge3.jpg

Italian Calf Strap

enlarge4.jpg

This is our first project in 2018, we trying to develop a playful and stylish sport watch for chill wearing and outdoor activity.
The bezel diameter is 41mm and 11.2mm thickness. The visual impression is like 40mm diameter due to the bezel design.
About the material. We choosed Marine Grade CuSn8 Bronze. It make the watch more unique and playable when Patina grow uniquly in each
pieces.

We used 70 century signature color tone to the watch. It merge greatly to the Bronze color in Fresh and After Patina Grow.
The unquie bezel took inspiration from Nautilus Shell and the polygone reflect incredible in difference angle .
This will be very interesting watch in your collection and we hope you would like it..
Thank you very much!

enlarge5.jpg
enlarge6.jpg
enlarge7.jpg
enlarge8.jpg
enlarge9.jpg
enlarge10.jpg
enlarge11.jpg
enlarge12.jpg
enlarge13.jpg
enlarge14.jpg
enlarge15.jpg
enlarge16.jpg

VU0c9u5.jpg

Package
watchbox.jpg
canvasstrap.jpg
screwdriver.jpg
documents.jpg
Shipping

fedex.jpg

Listing Price included Postage to Worldwide

Warranty

All of Obris Morgan watch come with 12 months warranty from the date of Purchase

The Limited Warranty Cover, free of charge, all and any factory-originated defects in materials or workmansihp.

Including any damage during the transit when order.

OBRIS MORGAN TIMEPIECES will repair, adjust or replace parts and/or movement as it sees fit. To obtain service under the terms of the warranty. Send your watches

to our office in Hong Kong.

along with the Certificate of Limited Warranty(CLW)-which must be properly filled in by the

authorized OBRIS MORGAN dealer's Seal.Free Warranty does not cover the following types of damage resulting from:

A. Mishanding, accidents, or tampering.

B. Repairs done by anyone but OM services Center.

C. Subersion in water.

D. Wear and tear on externals due to normal use.

This includes scratches or broken to the case, crystal, bracelet, strap, buckle or clasp.

OBRIS MORGAN does not honor photocopies of CLW, or CLW that have been altered or tampered with.

Consumer pays all postage, insurance, and shipping cost incurred in presenting the watch to the Services center in Hong Kong.

Not yet, the case shape is not doing it for me, however I will hopefully have an Obris Morgan
in my rotation someday ! Tanks for posting this, Mike.

Really really nice looking watch. Love the scalloped bezel. But alas, it's a 39MM case and a 41MM bezel. For me personally, that's too small for a dive watch. Other than that, great stuff here. Thanks Mike!

A very sharp, and intriguing design, from Obris Morgan. Some very cool executions indeed. Thanks Mike.:cheers:

Nautilus Fulfillment Schedule

image5760138.jpg

Dear Customers,

Most of the watch parts were on position.
We will open to take order at

15:00 GMT | HKT 23:00 14th June This Thursday.
Ordered Nautilus will Fulfill on around Middle July
from 15th - 20th July.

If there are any questions, please feel free contact us by reply this email.

Thanks for your head up and concern!

Greeting,

Justin

image5760147.jpg

Don't like the scallop bezel and at 41mm it's to small for me. I do like the color execution and dial face.

Like the blue dial version, with Orange minute hand option. Probably will wear larger as the L2L is pretty large.

The visual impression is like 40mm diameter due to the bezel design.

This is our first project in 2018, we trying to develop a playful and stylish sport watch for chill wearing and outdoor activity.
The bezel diameter is 41mm and 11.2mm thickness. The visual impression is like 40mm diameter due to the bezel design.
About the material. We choosed Marine Grade CuSn8 Bronze. It make the watch more unique and playable when Patina grow uniquly in each
pieces.

We used 70 century signature color tone to the watch. It merge greatly to the Bronze color in Fresh and After Patina Grow.
The unquie bezel took inspiration from Nautilus Shell and the polygone reflect incredible in difference angle .

I like these. My watch size preference has been trending smaller so this might fit right in.
Grey dial looks good, but I can't really tell a difference between the black and blue from the pics.

I like these. My watch size preference has been trending smaller so this might fit right in.
Grey dial looks good, but I can't really tell a difference between the black and blue from the pics.
^^^^^+1:cheers:^^^^^

I grabbed the grey dial when it opened up, but am glad to see Mike was on top of this. I have a prior OM. It’s an excellent quality micro brand up there with Borealis. At 41mm, it’s just the right size for my tastes. The scalloped bezel is no worse than a Grand Diver. While some of you have gotten Raven, Zelos, etc. CuSn bronzes, I only have an aluminum bronze (Borealis) and a brass (Helson). So, this will fit in nicely.

A shout out to ScottyB for turning me on to OM some years ago.

I grabbed the grey dial when it opened up, but am glad to see Mike was on top of this. I have a prior OM. It’s an excellent quality micro brand up there with Borealis. At 41mm, it’s just the right size for my tastes. The scalloped bezel is no worse than a Grand Diver. While some of you have gotten Raven, Zelos, etc. CuSn bronzes, I only have an aluminum bronze (Borealis) and a brass (Helson). So, this will fit in nicely.

Congrats Richard on a great choice.
I customized a Blue Dial, with the Orange minute hand, and Blue second hand, hope it turns out OK. Have a Pradata and Aegis from OM, great quality watches for the $$$$, and my aging wrist is shrinking, so the classic size should be fine for me. Now the wait.

Congrats Richard on a great choice.
I customized a Blue Dial, with the Orange minute hand, and Blue second hand, hope it turns out OK. Have a Pradata and Aegis from OM, great quality watches for the $$$$, and my aging wrist is shrinking, so the classic size should be fine for me. Now the wait.

Congrats Mark! That sounds like a winning color combo. I believe my older model is the Aegis. Great bang-for-the-buck micro brand. I hear you. I just can’t rock the 42mm or greater (especially with significant lug-to-lug width anymore). I’m glad the wait appears to be only a month. Some Asian brands are notorious for delay after estimated tyme. My Ball pieces always get postponed by about 2 months. Hopefully, the Nautilus will be on time. :dunno:

A shout out to ScottyB for turning me on to OM some years ago.

shouting at U TT5...for taking me to BASEL as an arm chair wit...and buying all the tools i am only looking at-to good tymes-

Back
Top Bottom