Come check out and support my daughter Phoebe's first YouTube video.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
12106898_10153227635628546_3559068063922258871_n.jpg

Come check out and support my daughter Phoebe's first YouTube video.
My eldest daughter Chloe edited the video. Very creative!!

<ytd-video-owner-renderer class="style-scope ytd-video-secondary-info-renderer" style="--yt-button-payment-background-color: hsl(206.1, 79.3%, 52.7%); display: flex; flex-direction: row; flex: 1 1 0.000000001px;"><yt-formatted-string id="owner-name" class="style-scope ytd-video-owner-renderer" style="--yt-endpoint-color: var(--yt-channel-owner); --yt-endpoint-hover-color: var(--yt-channel-owner); font-size: 1.4rem; line-height: 1.6rem;">Published on Jun 6, 2018
Phoebe Liang

</yt-formatted-string></ytd-video-owner-renderer>
<ytd-expander class="description style-scope ytd-video-secondary-info-renderer" collapsed-height="60" style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); display: block; margin-left: 64px; max-width: 615px; font-size: 1.4rem; line-height: 2.1rem; font-family: Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; --ytd-expander-collapsed-height: 60px;"><yt-formatted-string id="description" class="content style-scope ytd-video-secondary-info-renderer" slot="content" split-lines="" style="white-space: pre-wrap; color: var(--yt-primary-text-color);">Hello Everyone! I am going to be making a hot glue gun dress! If you guys want more of this don't forget to subscribe!Thank You So Much for Watching!</yt-formatted-string>
</ytd-expander>

​A very lovely young lady, with a creative flair. A great video indeed.

Cute, talented, and a great personality. Wing, you must be a very proud Daddy.

So glad you shared this, you must be such a proud Daddy !!!

That's awesome. Good for them. We are proud of them. It feels like we all here have kind of watched them grow up over the years when we see pics or little videos. Congrats to them:)

I have used a hot melt glue gun literally thousands of times but not once have I ever thought of using it to make a doll dress - that's using your head! :cool: Way to go!

like your watches, beautiful intelligent creative and made by Wing.

Back
Top Bottom