Militare Cafe Latte

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyswatch

Tyme Twister
Picked up my first Marina Militare. I got a 44 mm case 24 mm lugs automatic gmt with power reserve and what got me to purchase this execution was the coffee dial. A really nice color that I didn't have. After sizing the screwed bracelet I swapped it for a canvas strap. The way the bracelet or strap attaches is very different and very nice. Arthur was kind enough to help with a video because I was clueless. Very happy with this purchase I'm loving the dial and strap colors.
df612b3185504b1f38ebf6736a39d855.jpg
ae218692e691f06d91eb01cbc8cb5a05.jpg
4aa1ee54d167e40a000c64154283e002.jpg
3f6891bed8a2d7efa53ac885a0185d47.jpg
b11dd4f0996af1946d29c3494f81f163.jpg

[h=3]Cafe au lait, that coffee dial is sweet, and that strap mod is killer, Congrats on scoopin' that MM for your collection!
(after seeing that I need to get another MM now!)
:hmm:[/h]

Nice pick-up and mod, the strap goes perfect with it. Really like the dial color

Congratulations!! A great looking MM. The strap looks really good on it.

BTW, as to the strap attachment, I always switch out the screw bars with spring bars from Panatime. The ends look like screws and they fit into the holes perfectly. Hard to tell the difference and makes it really easy to switch out straps or bracelets.

Congratulations!! A great looking MM. The strap looks really good on it.

BTW, as to the strap attachment, I always switch out the screw bars with spring bars from Panatime. The ends look like screws and they fit into the holes perfectly. Hard to tell the difference and makes it really easy to switch out straps or bracelets.

Actually Jay, on these MM models it's not screw bars. It's a push button release that's even easier to swap out straps and bracelets. Below is the video I sent Danny as an example of how to remove straps.

Actually Jay, on these MM models it's not screw bars. It's a push button release that's even easier to swap out straps and bracelets. Below is the video I sent Danny as an example of how to remove straps.

Thanks for the video Arthur. Interesting system but I think I prefer spring bars. Less tools and parts. Do you happen to know if the spring bars will work on a watch with this system?

Thanks for the video Arthur. Interesting system but I think I prefer spring bars. Less tools and parts. Do you happen to know if the spring bars will work on a watch with this system?

That's a good question Jay, I'm not sure, I never tried springbars on that system, and the tools are no problem, (I don't even use it) believe it or not it works perfectly with 2 toothpicks (which are actually better, wood leaves no scratches on the SS lugs) ::):

Last edited:
gr8 MM PU-

-this would cost a heap of coin for the big trademark italian navy sub-

gr8 mod-

Congratulations on an awesome addition to the collection, Danny! The strap is an outstanding upgrade indeed. Looking good, 360, my friend. ENJOY!:applaud:

I really like the MM I got last year. I will most likely get another one too. Yours is awesome all the way around and the strap is perfect. Anyone that thinks that just because these are coming out of China they aren't good is sorely mistaken. Mine says hi

Congratulations on a very cool MM - love that strap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom