Bought Another Case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

neil1969

Tyme Twister
Hey fam , I picked up another of the Case Club 18 slot Cases off of Amazon. The cases are really nice , a little pricey maybe . This is my second , but definitely not my last . Check it out ....
9d064ecb5b43f8f0a45490462a739013.jpg
d28317b6ed841ecb381877164b875d5e.jpg
d25bfb71228b86a2a82f932d8f9dc61e.jpg

:outstand:Very cool indeed, Neil! Looking good, my friend!:up::applaud:

Killer case, Neil. great score! :up:

What's going on, you still have 4 slots to fill. Let's get to work here! :D

That looks great. Looks like fantastic quality piece

If we are handing out titles Neil, yours is gonna be "The Casemaster":hat:

If we are handing out titles Neil, yours is gonna be "The Casemaster":hat:

I'd definitely say Neil as at the head of the case collectors....you could actually call him the "Head Case".....LOL

George....Note the LOL...please.

Very cool. Two questions though. Middle row far right.....is that a Vestal by any chance? Also....top row second from the left with the double escapement....what is that.....very cool!

I'd definitely say Neil as at the head of the case collectors....you could actually call him the "Head Case".....LOL

George....Note the LOL...please.

I was thinking maybe he was a "Hard Case". Whatever the case, those do like nice cases. Neil is definitely a member of the Case Club in good standing!! :)

Very cool. Two questions though. Middle row far right.....is that a Vestal by any chance? Also....top row second from the left with the double escapement....what is that.....very cool!

Yeah man that's my Vestal Restrictor Diver . The other is an Invicta Object D' Art . I dig that one a lot . 44MM case , and the double escapement feels like a pulse on the wrist , way cool . Thanks for askin
bb19e96eea20d386e67489e97e748879.jpg

Nice looking case! Another great pick up by the Case Master!

Enjoy!

Nice case and keeping those cool watches safe & dry !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom