REC P-51 Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scantor

Tyme Master
Would love to buy this but the price is real high.
The bad news: We are running slightly behind schedule. The awesome news: We'll offer a free Kevlar strap to everyone who pre-orders the RTR. Only 25 left online due to this inconvenience.

The Special Edition P-51 RTR is now in the last stage of quality control. The carbon dial and carbon/aluminum bezel recycled directly from Vaughn's 900 BHP Mustang drift monster looks nothing short of amazing. That being said, carbon fiber is a real tricky material to work with. And unfortunately, we had to reject some of the dials in the last minute. The short story is that the only solution was to source new carbon material from Vaughn's car for the watches with missing dials asap.

The good news, though, is that we now have 350 perfect yet unique dials needed for the watches. We are sorry for this unexpected delay which is why, will add an extra Kevlar Strap to your order worth $95 USD – free of charge – due to the inconvenience.

The P-51 RTR is set to ship out on June 25th. Once your timepiece is on its way you will receive a mail with both confirmation and a tracking number. DROOL MATERIAL

[/TD]
REC Watches Newsletter

Did you receive this email by mistake, or do you want to unsubscribe? Click here »

2018 © REC Watches ApS
[/TD]

well i know what it is like to feel desire...interesting back story...

Interesting indeed, but way above my pay grade.:no: Thanks Steve.

looks cool. I've handled Rec watches at trade shows. They look cool but I don't personally think the build quality is worth the price. You're buying the story, which if you're into it might be worth it to you.

$1,900 Watch. Love it but not st that price

That's a huge pic there. I love this watch too, but at the price I'm out as well. I like REC and what they do being a car guy, but they are pretty proud of their stuff. At $2k I could find a preowned BRM which I would much rather have than this.

Interesting piece, but I think they're a bit optimistic about the value of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom