Checking In

Status
Not open for further replies.

rog1

Tyme Twister
Founding Member
Here is a real Old Timer checking in to the new forum and saying hello to all the lost geeks. I'm hoping for a new vibe here. There is life beyond Invicta, and many of us enjoy other brands. I'll be posting more about my collection as time allows. Best wishes to the new forum admins. I'm sure it takes plenty of hard work and long hours to make this run smoothly.

Checking In

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing that collection. I do love watch pics.

Checking In

From one old-timer to another, welcome and glad to see you made it over here. I'm looking forward to your posts for sure!

Checking In

Welcome to our new home. Since you have so many watches, would you like to adopt a slightly used son? :)

Checking In

Great that you joined the new forum - look forward to seeing the pics of your collection!

Checking In

[font size=4]Welcome aboard my friend..[br][br]Jon[br] :)[br][/font]

Checking In

I certainly don't need any more kids. If it wasn't for the ones I already have I'd have a bunch more watches. LOL

Checking In

[em][font face=georgia color=#29)9e6 size=4]Welcome on board. Glad to see you here. I hope you have a great time. Enjoy! :)[/font][/em]

Checking In

[strong]Glad to have you here buddy.[/strong]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom