Found my way over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronkoman

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
[font color=#)938e6]Hello Everybody,[br][br][br]I'm happy to say I just found my way over to WIT.:)[br][br]Very sad how things are playing out at WG's but I guess nothing lasts forever. :([br][br][br]One door closes & another door opens & hope to be acontributingmember.[/font]

Found my way over

One by one, we're all finding each other again.[br]Good to see you made it!

Found my way over

[font color=#)979e6]Thanks Gary & hopefully many more will find their way over to WIT![/font]

Found my way over

Hi.Good to see another one make it over. It was always about the people.

Found my way over

glad you teleported over .. the more the merrier !

Found my way over

Welcome! I just wish that I was cautious enough to copy all the emails that were PMed to me at WG's. I feel terrible that I did not, but I didn't think it would go up in flames so fast. We will enjoy the new playground together as a community.

Found my way over

[quote source=/post/998/thread timestamp=)4)5282595 author=@javaqueen]Agree JQ it's the people that make the site what it is & believe in time this will be a great site for all.[span][/span]Hi.Good to see another one make it over. It was always about the people.[/quote]

Found my way over

Good to see you made it ronkoman. Welcome to the new digs.

Found my way over

Great to have you here:)

Found my way over

[font size=4]Man oh Man! Great to see you buddy![br][br]Jon[br] :)[br][/font]

Found my way over

It`s great to see you here Doug! All our friends are coming here to our new home bud, can you give a call to Rich and invite him over?[br][br]It`s great to see and hear from you my friend, welcome!!![br][br]Charlie, eldonjuan

Found my way over

Hey guys...finally found it. This is awesome! Finally another place to share our passion. Was very sad to see the old place go but it is what it is. Should be a heck of a ride here again lol

Found my way over

[quote source=/post/2239/thread timestamp=)4)5382937 author=@eldonjuan]It`s great to see you here Doug! All our friends are coming here to our new home bud, can you give a call to Rich and invite him over?[br][br]It`s great to see and hear from you my friend, welcome!!![br][br]Charlie, eldonjuan[/quote][p][span]Hello Charlie unfortunately I don't have Rich's phone number?[/span][/p][p][span][br][/span][/p][p][span]Also anybody know how to get a hold of Mark aka watchaholic329?[/span][/p][p][br][/p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom