Not open for further replies.

scantor

Tyme Master
Never saw this one before.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Lq8dXu9.jpg

If you are bidding on that one Steve this one sold for $200.00 in November 2017.

↓↓↓↓↓↓

fJ5rvMa.jpg

I paid $165 at ShopNBC when they were closing them out years ago. Not really a jumping hours watch. Almost impossible to tell time on at night. It does look cool on the wrist and I've got tons of compliments when I wear it. Just don't wear it often because it's not great for telling time. I put mine on a black stingray strap and it really is different and looks good when wearing a dress shirt. Just don't wear it to a movie as you'll never be able to tell the time. Wears a little smaller as there is no dial opening to give it the illusion your looking at a watch. I wouldn't overpay for this one personally, unless you can't help yourself.

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt.:lol:
Bought one on clearance, flipped it quickly (made a small profit), looked interesting but couldn't tell the time on it easily.

I paid $165 at ShopNBC when they were closing them out years ago. Not really a jumping hours watch. Almost impossible to tell time on at night. It does look cool on the wrist and I've got tons of compliments when I wear it. Just don't wear it often because it's not great for telling time. I put mine on a black stingray strap and it really is different and looks good when wearing a dress shirt. Just don't wear it to a movie as you'll never be able to tell the time. Wears a little smaller as there is no dial opening to give it the illusion your looking at a watch. I wouldn't overpay for this one personally, unless you can't help yourself.

Not buying. Just looked different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom