Sneak peek of the first ever Invicta Bolt/S1 Hybrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
16299513_1567573686590655_539216110253932319_n.png

Sneak peek of the first ever
Invicta Bolt/S1 Hybrid! Arriving in 1 week. http://bit.ly/2rkgG9d

31818253_2107135695967782_5498598684901769216_n.png

From where I sit the mere fact Invicta and Aragon consistently bring new product to market,where would we be without them ? Ironically the companies that continue to bring thousands of new models just last year are the ones getting bashed for too much product. I was shocked to find out Invicta introduced 4,500 new models in 2017. Seiko & Citizen combined introduced 40 new styles, at the very least this forum would probably be much quieter if Invicta & Aragon were similar to other watch companies.

Ummm, the only hybrid I see I think is the green & red strips on the dial. Everything else is all Zues. Not much of a mix with this one.

I think they made an s1 with that color set dial. That must be the s1 connection.

yeah just looks like a bolt zeus with an S1 racer dial.... that said I did always like those dials. Perhaps there will be something different about the strap/bracelet? Nevertheless this looks good to me!

From where I sit the mere fact Invicta and Aragon consistently bring new product to market,where would we be without them ? Ironically the companies that continue to bring thousands of new models just last year are the ones getting bashed for too much product. I was shocked to find out Invicta introduced 4,500 new models in 2017. Seiko & Citizen combined introduced 40 new styles, at the very least this forum would probably be much quieter if Invicta & Aragon were similar to other watch companies.

I agree with you Dave. The only grain of salt I will add to the conversation is that when Invicta gives you that number, they are talking about 4500 uniquely created scu/model numbers having been created. So if they come up with 50 new color combos of a bolt zeus and they do that same zeus on leather, rubber and bracelet that's 150 new models to them right there. To us it might be 0 since it's the same watch just new color.

Still overall you have to give it to them, cause while these numbers are getting propped up; they are still turning out many new designs each year as well.

yeah just looks like a bolt zeus with an S1 racer dial.... that said I did always like those dials. Perhaps there will be something different about the strap/bracelet? Nevertheless this looks good to me!

Looks like it has a leather strap with those matching racing stripes. They make a JT s1 and JT Zeus with a similar color style, except it’s orange and blue.

I wish they would stop making hybrids and leave the designs alone. Make a new watch with new specs.

I agree. Only thing I see as well. Not sure a color scheme makes it a mash up, it just makes it a new color execution.

Ummm, the only hybrid I see I think is the green & red strips on the dial. Everything else is all Zues. Not much of a mix with this one.

catalogshot_l.jpg
beauty_l.jpg
front_l.jpg
front_1_l.jpg
landscape_l.jpg
caseback_l.jpg

Movement
Components: Swiss
Caliber: 5040.D

Band Material: Leather, Stainless Steel
Tone: Black, Orange, Steel
Length: 210mm
Size: 30.5mm
Buckle: Regular
Clasp: Regular

Case and Dial
Case Size: 53mm
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
Bezel Color: Black, Orange
Crown Type: Screw Down
Crystal Type: Flame Fusion
Dial Material: Metal

Water Resistance
200m

catalogshot_l.jpg
beauty_l.jpg

catalogshot_l.jpg
beauty_l.jpg

catalogshot_l.jpg
beauty_l.jpg

catalogshot_l.jpg
beauty_l.jpg

I wish they would stop making hybrids and leave the designs alone. Make a new watch with new specs.

If you saw the sheer number of Zeus’s being worn on the cruise, you’d see why they are milking this design style for all it’s worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom