Watch selling regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsfan1001

Banned
I asked yesterday if anyone here had watch buying
regrets? But what about watch selling regrets?

I have one. I bought the watch for my little side gig buying and selling watches and had it for a month or two. Finally sold it for less than I wanted to, and then had to give the guy a small refund because the alarm wasn't functioning according to him. So I sold it for even less than I wanted to. It was a GV2 Scuderia. For the money I should have kept it.

s-l640.jpg

Why ... WHY did I sell my Seiko Monster years ago for half of what I paid for it? If I would have held on to it until today I could have gotten almost twice what I paid for it!

cartoon-angry-face-illustration-id165974465

I try not to sell since its a pain in the neck. All those yeah I'll buy it and never do, I just don't have theTIME. But then again never say never.

I have never sold a watch, but given as gifts = no regrets.

This has happened a bit more in different ways to me. Either selling a watch, or as giving a watch as a gift to family members. My tastes constantly change and seeing old pieces that I sold or gave away on a wrist makes me wish I still had it. Have actually re-bought a few pieces because of that. Don't regret giving the gifts, just wish I'd bought two sometimes.

I’m in that I buy but never sell phase. I really
do want/should sell the ones I don’t wear but can’t bring
myself cause A) I may regret it and B) I won’t get what I
want for them.

Regrets I have a few, and I think they all just happened. My current sale is not the first time I'm selling but it is the first time I've dipped into some of my faves. Wrist got weak... and I'd like a more expensive piece so it kinda had to happen

I shall miss my Nasa Apollo and San V and Seabase!

Regrets I have a few, and I think they all just happened. My current sale is not the first time I'm selling but it is the first time I've dipped into some of my faves. Wrist got weak... and I'd like a more expensive piece so it kinda had to happen

I shall miss my Nasa Apollo and San V and Seabase!

With all those other fine watches you have posted, you’ll be just fine.....stay strong, Gavin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom