Riding in on the wave...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lensherben

Tyme Watcher
Hey guys! Saw this on FB Michael Davis Page...THanks for posting...hope many more GEEKS follow.[br][br]Just when I was getting TRULY accustomed to watchgeeks....then the end (I'm assuming).[br][br]For those that don't know me very well...I am just like many of you guys that came from WG's. I collect many of the same brands that you guys do and maybe a couple of oddballs here and there.[br][br]Feel free to hit me up sometime![br][br]Glad to be somewhere and a huge THANK YOU to those of you who started this forum![br][br][font face=impact color=#e6)932 size=7]THANK YOU AGAIN...just in case in wasn't clear enough.[br][br] ;)[/font][font face=impact color=#e6)932][font size=5]Loving this new and updated version of a forum also. Beautful![/font][/font]

Riding in on the wave...

Welcome. Watch Steve is doing an awesome job with the site.

Riding in on the wave...

Welcome to another geek, you will like here.

Riding in on the wave...

[em][font face=georgia color=#)92)e6 size=4]Glad to see you here. We have a new home port. I hope your having a great time. Enjoy! :)[/font][/em]

Riding in on the wave...

[strong]This place is a joy to be a part of, and I'm glad you're here with us buddy.[/strong]

Riding in on the wave...

[font color=)935e6][font size=3][font face=comic sans ms]Welcome to the new home Bam, hope you enjoy being here. :)[br][/font][/font][/font]

Riding in on the wave...

[font color=#77)7)4]Glad you found it Bud, Nice havin' ya here![/font]

Riding in on the wave...

[p][font color=#)979e6]Glad you found your way over& hope you enjoy your Tyme here. :)[/font][/p]

Riding in on the wave...

[strong]Thank YOU for joining US! :D[/strong]

Riding in on the wave...

Welcome to the forum !! ............................................. cool place to be.[br]MB

Riding in on the wave...

Welcome to WIT - a great place - enjoy and again, welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom