WOLF Carbon Fiber Style Faux Suede 24-Slot Watch Storage Box w/ Valet Tray $79 WTTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member

042518_1428_TTVSS_Wolf.jpg

WOLF Carbon Fiber Style Faux Suede 24-Slot Watch Storage Box w/ Valet Tray
Web Today's Top Value$79.99

​A very nice bargain, to be sure. Thanks Lee.

The Wolf cases are nice, however the two tray case is problematical because the top tray does not have any lifting straps which makes removing it a hassle. I prefer the single 18 slot case.

The Wolf cases are nice, however the two tray case is problematical because the top tray does not have any lifting straps which makes removing it a hassle. I prefer the single 18 slot case.

You’re right!
I have a 2 layer, 20 slot INVICTA box....even THEY put finger hooks on the top tray to ease the tray lift off.

I'm 85% sure this A3 and a few other watches I really liked somehow made it to the curbside on trash day. This isn't the first time watches have vanished into thin air so I decided to try to put them all in cases so they are not out of sight, out of mind and hopefully helps keep a better eye on them. I have plenty of boxes to organize them all, but picked a few of these big ones up recently for $35.00 each from one of my stops in Dover. These 24 slot cases sold for $60.00-$70.00 several years ago from some place called Shoebuy or something, I'm not 100% sure.

collage%20A3.png
40805960935_68e8bb2d2b_b.jpg

Have to agree I have a few of those and they are good for the money.

I could be wrong (and probably am) but weren't these the cases where some people said the color of the pillows "bled" into silicone straps after being in there for a while? Thought I read that somewhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom