Just received 2 of Bill/Timetraveler's watches from Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, your a tremendous guy! Thank you for sharing this for me.:cheers:

A big congrats Buzz on your purchases from Bill's Estate. A big thanks to Brad for doing all
this heavy lifting.

:outstand:Two marvelous additions to the collection, Buzz! Kudos to Brad, and Bob, as well.:up::applaud:

Congrats on a sentimental pair, buzz. Bill would be so happy to know all this stuff is staying in the family.

These are Buzzmartian's....He asked me to post for him as he was having Flickr issues.

Flicker issues OMG :wow:

surface_book_screen_flicker3.gif

Two excellent pick ups. You can't go wrong with a Steinhart! And Maranez might be my favorite micro. Bill had great taste!

Two excellent pick ups. You can't go wrong with a Steinhart! And Maranez might be my favorite micro. Bill had great taste!

hey...focused on the INSTANT GOOD KHARMA...did not notice U upped your game big tyme...steinny & maranez a tuna with good taste...might have to not tease U for a couple days...minutes...

good on U PG... any WIT can tawk the tawk...PG walks the walk...translation: deeds trump words- a true friend indeed to TT and MARY-

hey...focused on the INSTANT GOOD KHARMA...did not notice U upped your game big tyme...steinny & maranez a tuna with good taste...might have to not tease U for a couple days...minutes...

good on U PG... any WIT can tawk the tawk...PG walks the walk...translation: deeds trump words- a true friend indeed to TT and MARY-

PG posted these for me. All said is true, but these 2 adorn my wrist.

PG posted these for me. All said is true, but these 2 adorn my wrist.

doh ! than the KUDOS & INSTANT KHARMA on U BUZZ !...good...no hiatus on teasing PG...LOL

love those 2 micros- best of luck to U ...buzzing from good kharma...the best high

Not sure you saw the opening of the post....BUZZ got these watches from Brad (and Bills estate)...I was posting FOR BUZZ, at his request, as his Flickr was down.....(Buzz...there’s a blue pill for that, I heard...LOL)

Not sure you saw the opening of the post....BUZZ got these watches from Brad (and Bills estate)...I was posting FOR BUZZ, at his request, as his Flickr was down.....(Buzz...there’s a blue pill for that, I heard...LOL)

THX Bob! Is that a blue “Flicka” pill? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom