Am I the only one watchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bignoize

Tyme Master Jr.
Founding Member
The nba finals..... the cavs GOT OWNED! by the pacers.... their new name is the Indiana cavaliers...

boston took it to the bucks.... who woulda thunk'it

an now russel westbook is playing gimme ball.. if he doesn't start passin they will lose tonight

If PG13 can work his way out of his shooting slump, the Thunder may be able to pull this one out. Its 54-48 OKC leads @ the half.

pg3 lookin like the hero they just not passin the ball much melo woke up an at half time okc is up...

Couldn't believe how easy Indiana beat on the Cav's on the road. Boston is one well coached team, it seems no matter how many guys they lose his players stick to the script and get it done. Watching the Spurs get drilled was disappointing, Pelicans with Anthony Davis are playing well. OKC, Jazz will be a long series. Toronto still looks beatable watching the first game. My Wolve's are going to get smoked, but I'm happy to finally see a playoffs after 14 years. Love playoff basketball.

Toronto looks like a deer in headlights or a slice of cake at a fat kids party.... easy to take.... they gotta sure it up or they out in the first round. I do believe if okc can pull it together they can go a long way

Toronto looks like a deer in headlights or a slice of cake at a fat kids party.... easy to take.... they gotta sure it up or they out in the first round. I do believe if okc can pull it together they can go a long way

OKC played well against Golden State this year so if they move on who knows?

an on a MLB side note... the mets still playin like baseball gods

Watching HOU v MIN now, Harden heads down the lane, dishes to Kapela, GOOD!
I remember when the "Euro-step" used to be called "A walk" :lol:

Watching HOU v MIN now, Harden heads down the lane, dishes to Kapela, GOOD!
I remember when the "Euro-step" used to be called "A walk" :lol:

the euro step = a hop, 2 skips and jump which is by all means A TRAVEL lolol

how bout D Rose tho

mello looked good glad to see em win a playoff game, if okc can get going anything can happen

the euro step = a hop, 2 skips and jump which is by all means A TRAVEL lolol

how bout D Rose tho

D Rose is playing the best game he's had since putting on a T-Wolves jersey.
GAME OVER: Harden has Foe-tee-Foe
:dance:

FUNNY FACT: In the post game discussion while watching the highlights of Harden taking 3 steps back (without a dribble) to cross the 3 point line and take a fall away jumper, Shaq asked Kenny "Isn't that a travel?" Kenny's response was "In the Rule Book it's a travel, but not in the NBA":lol:

lmao Harden must be sponsored by Delta all that travlin

I'm a life-long (and long suffering) Warriors fan so it was nice to see them wake up and play well against the Spurs on Saturday. I've seen *WAY* too many Spurs beat downs on the Warriors over the years to know to not to get too overconfident. It's just one game and I never count out Gregg Popovitch when he's coaching against his former team. (He was the Warriors' assistant coach under Donn Nelson.)

I don't see what the hype is about Houston this year. Unless they magically learn how to play defense, which Mike D'antoni has *NEVER* had a history of teaching any of his teams, I don't think that they'll get very far in the playoffs. We'll see though.

D Wade turned back the clock a little tonight. Philly better get Embiib back quick.

D Wade turned back the clock a little tonight. Philly better get Embiib back quick.

A little?? it was like he time traveled to the days of him an shaq, an shaq didnt show up....lol it was good to see

Its a shame the Celtics lost Gordon Hayward & Kyrie Irving they could have done some damage this year.

Just like I posted about, the Spurs came out swinging last night. I never count them out in any post season series. The Warriors took it on the nose and they still won. In order to win an NBA championship, you must be able to win ugly and that's what the Warriors did last night. They played much better defense in the second half and that's what made the difference, as always with this Warriors team. When they play D and reduce their turnovers, they usually win. (The Warriors' Achilles heel for the past few seasons is that they have *WAY* too many turnovers.)

That's what I'd be concerned with if I was a Rockets fan. They have not been able to win the ugly games this season. It takes a good defensive team to win the ugly ones and that's just not Mike D'antoni's game plan or at least it hasn't been before. He hasn't been good at coaching winning games with his team (Suns, Lakers, etc.) scoring 80 to 85 points. That's been the case with Houston this year. In the post season when games slow down and get ugly, you must win those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom