Combat Field X First Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Tyme Teller, VIP
Here are the first shots of our upcoming Field X Series that are currently in pre order and will be ready to ship this summer. Take a look!!

Field X1

X1_MG_5909-rs.jpg

X1_MG_5925-rs.jpg

X1_MG_5911-rs.jpg

X1-DSC03178-rs.png

X1_MG_5905-rs.jpg

Field X2

X2_MG_5938-rs.jpg

X2-DSC03304-rs.jpg

X2_MG_5940-rs.jpg

X2-DSC03329-rs.jpg

X2_MG_5953-rs.jpg

Field X3

X3_MG_5964-rs.jpg

X3-DSC03352-rs.jpg

X3_MG_5962-rs.jpg

X3_MG_5968-rs.jpg

These are 44mm. The way the dome is on the crystal makes it look a bit smaller.

awesome blast from the past...WWI TRENCH LUGS...smaller than a russkie field officer watch- coin edge bezel...fresh design ...tip of the hat...what's old is new again...gonna stalk this

-more looks...raised dome...groovy optics...B-UHREN OBSERVER DIAL yeah that's my current favorite dial...hawt...

-no need to mention 8 layers of SL...unless correct me if there are 50 layers or this is the stuff brighter than C3..the X1 stuff...nice fresh design

awesome blast from the past...WWI TRENCH LUGS...smaller than a russkie field officer watch- coin edge bezel...fresh design ...tip of the hat...what's old is new again...gonna stalk this

-more looks...raised dome...groovy optics...B-UHREN OBSERVER DIAL yeah that's my current favorite dial...hawt...

-no need to mention 8 layers of SL...unless correct me if there are 50 layers or this is the stuff brighter than C3..the X1 stuff...nice fresh design
What Mr. B said !!!

What Mr. B said !!!

luv & lust the look... to be honest ...doing 34mm -38mm especially with domed crystal...don't expect many to be in that range...but...that is where fashion is trending...mens 34-38 lasted from 1930-1970 ...what's old is new again...fashion turns the circle with the hand of lady fortune

Really liking these new models! Look great!
Thanks for the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom