New Invicta Store in my backyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacerguy

Tyme Master Jr.
Just heard that a new Invicta Store has opened in Northern Va...Tyson’s Corner Center, in McLean.
It is a huge, the top tier shopping mall in the area. Anchored by Nordstrom, and Bloomingdales.
It is in Northern Va, very close to Wash DC, and an hour from Baltimore and a couple hours from Richmond, Va.
They picked a great location.

Maybe, just maybe, I’ll stop by and check them out....lol.

10apet.jpg

https://invictastores.com/tysons-corner/

[SIZE=+1]Tyson's Corner
[/SIZE]

Address:961 Chain Bridge Rd # KSK20U
Tyson's, Virginia 22102
United States
Phone:703-803-3613

• Store Information
  • Directions

Opening hours

• Sunday
    11:00 - 19:00
  • Monday
    10:00 - 21:30
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday

data=yZ1ixp154e2UAlvTjJcptOlq8aQYzNNpgHWEcZHA76lehrFewaq6V8k0j8PlrAd-UZguceS7tWA-LCLL9Rcs7PgUg-UK0wk95ND3yac-WptLaou0dyWXlBxEq8tfFAKFZfAyP-vLHLjDR1CHvLKi19qFtXj4xegmcoZzB1MLmFbx,NM_Kmka_tzGoiipamQbmuNf-yQ-QLPVea111frSmSdNz2qeRBeJUdiaEfpftkpElpo13vdQGg0BANvKq9KIeOG810HR4-Mr-f6dPX7nZQiqNS8yvakc95puqaJ-UB3xCYJgtOf4gxWuWIhk_dYIbFP4gxHHQGYZVKAXo7Le8UwkTL9QD2JWugzmjJxmwX5XQauajX92iKHrxroHzEQv6KHSMB5GufZQJTrTwyng2CSoUokgRoZ-M6VhAcTbAyjmxlznLCOi1jUvIAEBeJLIQhGjaLnmmgrYv40BKfrqy1eWfW3I-BbLpZ3XTB7zyayHwFOPiPEGFo9-5hrF3W1t6zqdGuR2F9k8

31 min (13.1 mi) via I-66 W

Nice area, was one of my routes doing DC government building stops along with Fannie Mae corporate centers @ Wisconsin Ave & NW, Washington, DC, American Dream Way, Reston, VA , Jones Branch Dr, McLean, VA and Worldgate Dr, Herndon, VA

I thought you were going to start selling from your backyard tool shed based on the title! LOL! Having one at Tyson's Corner could get you in trouble, Bob!

Figures! For a company and owner out of Florida...they sure like the Northeast a lot. We still can't get one in Texas, yet.

The odds makers here in Vegas are predicting that Bob will STILL have more Invicter's in his watch closet than the new store's entire inventory :grin
There's also a side bet that Bob already has the new store's location programmed into his vehicle's GPS:grin

tyme to score glycine DNA in tact... just leave the dummies alone or they'll get mall cops after u-

No more Christiana for you Bob. You have one in your neighborhood.

Ask them if they have a Lite.:up:

Just heard that a new Invicta Store has opened in Northern Va...Tyson’s Corner Center, in McLean.
It is a huge, the top tier shopping mall in the area. Anchored by Nordstrom, and Bloomingdales.
It is in Northern Va, very close to Wash DC, and an hour from Baltimore and a couple hours from Richmond, Va.
They picked a great location.

Maybe, just maybe, I’ll stop by and check them out....lol.

You mean you haven't been there yet! Now that's not like you Bob.

Oh man...there goes the credit card!

giphy.gif
burning-credit-card.jpg

I can just see it now. Soon when Bob strolls into the local Invicta store, everyone will yell out in unison:

"BOB!!!"

norm.png

:grin

Its stored under his home location.

The odds makers here in Vegas are predicting that Bob will STILL have more Invicter's in his watch closet than the new store's entire inventory :grin
There's also a side bet that Bob already has the new store's location programmed into his vehicle's GPS:grin

Bob,
If we find out you have suddenly applied for a home equity loan, we'll know why !!! :grin :grin :grin
All joking aside, considering how much you love them, I'm thrilled for you, that you now have an Invicta store so close by.
Enjoy my friend !!!

Well.:hmm: We know where the "Beaten Path" from your door, is going now, Bob! :grin

With the thread title I thought you were having the worlds biggest Invicta garage sale. Now with a store so close your going to need another garage either for the watches or a place to sleep when your wife boots you out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom