Transfer from WG

Status
Not open for further replies.

realmeijin

Tyme Watcher
[p]Looking forward to shows tonight.[/p][p][br][/p][p]I wonder if we'll ever find out what the heck happened?[/p][p][br][/p][p]George[/p][p][br][/p]

Transfer from WG

I hope the mystery gets solved someday soon. I'm curious. Come to think of it, does anyone know Curious George's email or FB?

Transfer from WG

[quote source=/post/4)9/thread timestamp=)4)52)5556 author=@georgeh][p]Looking forward to shows tonight.[/p][p][br][/p][p]I wonder if we'll ever find out what the heck happened?[/p][p][br][/p][p]George[/p][p][br][/p][/quote]Sometimes it's best not to know...... :)

Transfer from WG

Hi George! Welcome to the forum! You guys are so lucky getting to see shop we don't get it here on TV in Australia. Only get to see clips on Youtube and read about the watches online. But luckily there are some amazing reviews of Invictas on Youtube. Because I can't try before you buy.

Transfer from WG

[em][font face=georgia color=#)93fe6 size=4]Welcome on board George. Glad you made it. It's super to have you here. I hope you have a great time. As to the other? Some thing's are better left at the bottom of the sea. ;)Enjoy! :)[/font][/em]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom