looks like the inmates are now running the asylum !

Status
Not open for further replies.

[quote source=/post/355/thread timestamp=)4)52))243 author=@rodeoboy]Well Well[br][br]Somehow I found this place and I am glad.[/quote]#) Welcome my friend[br]#2 How'd you find our new home?[br]#3 Here's how to add your avatar:[br][br]Click on 'Profile' near the top, then 'Edit Profile' on the right side of the page.[br]Then select Use only the Uploaded/Linked and to the right you will see[br]Upload or Link your own avatar image.[br]Upload/Link[br]Delete[br][br]Select Upload and navigate to your picture/avatar on your computer.[br][br][br]

Hi Rodeoboy! Welcome!

Welcome to the new forum, Rodeoboy.

Great to see you found this nice, new place. I always enjoyed your posts on WG. Welcome.

Good to see you here. Welcome.

Yep.[br]The lunatic fringe takes command...

: )

[p][strong][em][font color=#34)9e6]RB,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#34)9e6][br][/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#34)9e6]So glad to see you made over.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#34)9e6]It's almost as if we were all on[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#34)9e6]an aircraft carrier, and we were the pilots,[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#34)9e6]out on missions and the flat top sank.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#34)9e6]A new flat top was sent to allow us to land[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#34)9e6]on a new and improved deck.[/font][/em][/strong][/p][p][strong][em][font color=#34)9e6]Welcome aboard[/font][/em][font color=#e6)99f]... :)...[/font][/strong][/p]

We'll Well Welcome. Looks like most all The lost WG's are finding this awesome new home. How wonderful. It's so good to see everybody.

[strong][font size=3] ;) Hello There![/font][/strong]

[font color=#77)7)4]Welcome aboard RB, Glad you found THE place to be![/font]

RB in the house

Rodeo .... where ya been ? ....... Welcome.[br]MB

[em][font face=georgia color=#)928e6 size=4]Welcome on board! Glad to see you could make the trip. Hope you have a great time here. Lot's of friend to be with. Enjoy! :)[/font][/em]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom