C900 Worldtimer JJ03

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftsmanship

Tyme Machine
Over the weekend, I fell for a new Christopher Ward C900 Worldtimer on a bracelet. What intrigued me was that re-worked ETA 2893 into a new movement by Johannes Jahnke (JJ03). I may love watches, but its the movement that I really appreciate!
I ordered it Sunday night and it looks like I got one of the last 4! Does anyone know about this watch or better yet, own one? :)

Thanks!
Dan

:outstand:Can't help you as I don't own one, but a big congratulations on nailing it down!:up::applaud:

Watch came in last night, will post pictures later. Some of you know of the incident with my 1st CW C60-600 that came in with most of shrink wrap off and finger prints all over it, including under the cellophane covering the crystal. Well, after they sent me a new additional bracelet and after I cleaned it up, it was beautiful and I ordered the C900 Worldtimer on 30% sale. SAME issue, this time, usual shrink wrap was only on bottom side of bracelet, nowhere else?!
I knew this was new/old stock since when I ordered, they only had 4 left and now none. But, c-mon guys, wipe the darn thing off...

Watch came in last night, will post pictures later. Some of you know of the incident with my 1st CW C60-600 that came in with most of shrink wrap off and finger prints all over it, including under the cellophane covering the crystal. Well, after they sent me a new additional bracelet and after I cleaned it up, it was beautiful and I ordered the C900 Worldtimer on 30% sale. SAME issue, this time, usual shrink wrap was only on bottom side of bracelet, nowhere else?!
I knew this was new/old stock since when I ordered, they only had 4 left and now none. But, c-mon guys, wipe the darn thing off...

If it bothers you so much, don't purchase from them anymore. You're two for two and if you're not happy, spend your money elsewhere. If you like the price and the watch is nice except for missing plastic that you would remove anyhow, just suck it up and take a few seconds to wipe it down. Maybe if you took some photos and sent them to CW they would send another freebie. Everyone likes to receive a virgin watch and I've never had these issues, but two for two tells me they are lacking the care and product control they once had when WERA was at the helm.

Why continue to be frustrated, but can't wait to see wrist shot !!!

Already make that decision... Never had this issue before when I go thru Ashford, Jomas and especially a company direct. Will keep the watch because it is a stunner and that JJ03 Movement won't be made for quite some time, IF ever since Jahnke stopped working with CW and went to work for Selita...
Oh well, I gave them a try, soooooo many other companies to choose from. I've always wanted a Breitling, so am in the hunt...
Thanks Guys!

If it bothers you so much, don't purchase from them anymore. You're two for two and if you're not happy, spend your money elsewhere. If you like the price and the watch is nice except for missing plastic that you would remove anyhow, just suck it up and take a few seconds to wipe it down. Maybe if you took some photos and sent them to CW they would send another freebie. Everyone likes to receive a virgin watch and I've never had these issues, but two for two tells me they are lacking the care and product control they once had when WERA was at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom