Water Resistance: 30 ATM - 300 meters - 990 feet
Model Numbers:
Blue: 12534

DSC01011_zpsxympnbbg.jpg

collage1_zpsbrl35xru.jpg~original

collage%202_zpshnr8f3kb.jpg~original

DSC01014_zpszef1mjfw.jpg
DSC01015_zpsaigqoiqp.jpg

Outstanding pictures of that awesome timepiece RoadWarrior. Thanks for sharing your collection with us buddy.

Very Nice! I have it's brother with the black dial and the silver bezel. Quality! BTW RW...have you noticed the same watch with the black center link SS bracelet has what looks like a Helium Release Valve on it ? I have always wondered why just that model has it?

Very Nice! I have it's brother with the black dial and the silver bezel. Quality! BTW RW...have you noticed the same watch with the black center link SS bracelet has what looks like a Helium Release Valve on it ? I have always wondered why just that model has it?

You mean this? RW enabled this model for me to acquire.

I gotta quickly go put mine back in the closet. I promised Mike, I wouldn't take it out into the sun and air, more than once a month! Cosmic rays, you know. Thanks, Mike

Is that why it still has plastic wrap on it Bob.

Thanks your correct,it seems like the newer 8040 N models have the HRV on the case.

IMG00006__27667.1372308444.850.850.jpg

The 2T 8040 N versions were steals for the money they were going for this past year.

I gotta quickly go put mine back in the closet. I promised Mike, I wouldn't take it out into the sun and air, more than once a month! Cosmic rays, you know. Thanks, Mike

But... Before you put it back to rest, is it a HRV or a movement adjuster?

Is that why it still has plastic wrap on it Bob.

Ha! Dont tell Joel. I wore that watch to our WGT with him and Joejoepy. Joel must be mellowing, as he pulled off the plastic on my others, but missed this one. Whew! . I may remove it soon, as its starting to fray.

The 2T 8040 N versions were steals for the money they were going for this past year.

HRV. I first thought it was like Jimmy Olson's watch, but instead of summoning Superman, it summoned Roadwarrior, that I had a watch question.

These dials on the 58 mm versions with the 8040 N ,eyE do not care for at all.

633-341
633-341_02_swatch

I used to have this same watch. Sold it. I'm stupid:(

I used to have this same watch. Sold it. I'm stupid:(

That's a matter of opinion,eyE think your the smart one,rolling over some of your pieces.I'm the senseless one, who except for gifting a few ,have never jettisoned any of them from the collection.

Nice pics and a sweet looking timepiece. Congrats and enjoy!

An awesome piece of "Heavy Metal" there for sure, Mike. Just marvelous. Thanks for sharing.:cool2:

Fantastic dial and color execution.

I lusted after the blue bezel version when RW showed it in a WRUW thread shortly after I joined the forum. Could not find the blue bezel version to purchase so instead I got an all silver one and I like it a lot. Would be happy to trade it for a blue bezel version though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom