WTB: Android virtuosos AD800, 720, 751, 620, 622, 621 or hydraumatic G7 tourbillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashimar

Tyme Watcher
Hi there !

As long as it's not going to be silly prices, I'm up for completing my tiny Android collection of mainly tungsten Virtuosos and the tourbillon version of the Hydraumatic G7 (inox/black, golden or bronze).

* Virtuosos AD620 green MOP and black MOP depending on how the MOP looks.

I got somewhat pale versions of these, but have seen more vibrant, lively green and black ones... So just looking to obtain better versions of these colours as doubles.

* Virtuosos AD621 burgundy red version & purple version & blue version.

* Virtuosos AD622 burgundy red version & black version & blue version.

* Virtuosos AD751 the black onyx one with opal (green/blueish ?) like MOP dial version.

But if you only have the citrine quartz (white) or garnet red version, I could also be interested depending on what you ask for it.

* Virtuosos AD720 black or blue version.

* Virtuosos AD800 black or blue version.

In all cases STRONGLY preferred with the matching tungsten bracelets, but if you only got the leather strap, it will depend on the price you ask.

* Hydraumatic G7 AD700 tourbillon in matted inox (with black dial) or bronze ("BR") or gold ("BG") versions.

* Hydraumatic G7 AD520BK skeleton in matted stainless steel with black skeleton frame ("Bk" extension), other frame
colours might be interesting. Sale price was 165 dollars at Android, down from 200.

EDIT: AD520BK found, so no longer needed.

Thanks for looking, take care !

Marc

Last edited:
Finally got the architecturally striking:

Android Hydraumatic G7 AD520BK skeleton in matted stainless steel with black skeleton frame and Seagull automatic

Thanks Rachael !

Still many to go before I'm done, but we're getting there.

Last edited:
Ashimar, I've got a brand new AD720 (blue dial) with a brand new Tungsten bracelet. Wanna talk? :D:

Thanks Woody (theTIME) , but I do have notifications to my email set for replies to threads I'm following, so I did see this. I will PM Steve (dogooder) back of course. Although blue is not my most favourite colour in these watches, I am none the less interested.

Ashimar, I've got a brand new AD720 (blue dial) with a brand new Tungsten bracelet. Wanna talk? :D:

Well, "dogooder", for someone who invites me to talk (I've sent you a PM, many days ago now), you sure don't say much (no reply) yourself.

Which makes me wonder (assuming any fault lies with me); does it have anything to do, perhaps, with me being straight up about not intending to shell out the new price (or even more than that, why not include the postage they once paid themselves to get it, the gasoline to drive their car to the shop, the wear and tear of their shoes, the price getting magically higher over time, the shrpening of the scissors that have gone a wee bit blunt because of once opening the package this watch was in...am I exaggerating already ?!) for a used watch or even for a brand new one they have somehow acquired, but never worn for whatever reason, but which I then feel technically still makes that a second handed watch not automatically warranting the new price and then some ! Come on.

Surely, folks can be expected to speak up for themselves when they disagree. Instead they apparently are so pissed off they don't even bother to reply. I would have thought especially people on a watch collectors forum would have more sense of reality and would know a one-and-a-half to two-thirds of the last known (sale) price is what most people expect to pay. Some would be glad to even get that much for the watches they want to let go. Strange.

Last edited:
Marc(Ashimar), I see you are a bit disgruntled about this situation. I have had a few family issues and also a personal health issue for the last week and a half. Although I did PM a fellow member last week that was also interested in this watch and I also thought I sent you a PM stating that because of these issues I would not be available for a while. In my haste I drafted a PM to you and the another member and evidently only sent one PM to him. Sorry
I will not get into your little rant "technically" stating whether a watch is new or used and furthermore what it is worth to you or anybody else for that matter. I will set the price and you either like it or you don't. Pretty simple don't you think? I am in no hurry and do not not "need " to sell, so I will just keep it in storage along with about 25 other "new" never worn watches.

I would have thought especially people on a watch collectors forum would have more sense of reality and would know a one-and-a-half to two-thirds of the last known (sale) price is what most people expect to pay...

As you appear to have a straight forward formula for what you're willing to pay some may be curious as to what's the "last known (sale) price" for your wants in your OP. Why not update your OP with those prices and you may get more hits as anything's for sale for the right price. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom