DM EVO Quartz $47 Rock-Bottom-Price

Decent price on the bracelet. I prefer my quartz movements to take up more real estate inside a 50mm watch. On the plus side the movement only cost $4.95 to replace.

https://www.esslinger.com/miyota-citizen-ltd-3-hand-quartz-watch-movement-2035-overall-height-4-7mm/

2035_side1_with_overall_height__55117.1477090160.500.750.gif

Cheap for what you get here. I have 2 autos though, so I'll probably sit this one out.

​An outstanding bargain, and some nice executions to choose from. Thanks Lee.

A Once Only Encore Again @ $69

I sure do like this Blue & once again I'm tempted.:hmm:

655-467_01_swatch

Yep, the blue one really does look sharp. Decent price too.

Joe C.

A Once Only Encore Again @ $69

I sure do like this Blue & once again I'm tempted.:hmm:

655-467_01_swatch

Thank you Lee..Been wanting the EVO i love Pacerguys i think he has 6 so its safe to say he likes them..The Teal is sweet looking and $69 i even did value pay $11 for 6 months cant go wrong.. Lee you should get a Royalty, you provide a tremendous service to all of us..

A very nice deal & congrats Dave a fine choice going with the blue - well done!

Despite the absolute crap cheap movement, the watch is a great deal. As long as you're careful during a battery change as this movement really is that cheap and breaking the retainer is about a 50/50 prop when popping out the battery. Even if you break it like RW says it's only $5 to replace i, or only $69 to wear it for 3 years. Kind of a can't lose prop if you like the style. It really is hard though as RW is trying to point out how cheap and to be honest crappy the movement used is.

Despite the absolute crap cheap movement, the watch is a great deal. As long as you're careful during a battery change as this movement really is that cheap and breaking the retainer is about a 50/50 prop when popping out the battery. Even if you break it like RW says it's only $5 to replace i, or only $69 to wear it for 3 years. Kind of a can't lose prop if you like the style. It really is hard though as RW is trying to point out how cheap and to be honest crappy the movement used is.

Curiousgeorge you raise an interesting concept regarding criteria when purchasing watches. Bob Pacerguy and i have had this conversation often.A couple years back when i saw a timepiece i wanted it was love at first sight, but I would analyze every technical aspect of a watch before purchasing. My decision making was clouded which impacted my fun and enjoyment. Automatics were a must plus a few other required features. Some watches i never purchased strictly based the things that i could not see or even notice the difference . A few watches i bought i actually like the reverse window better than the face based on movement it had even though i could not wear it backwards.Every time i went to wear an automatic i had to set the time,day,date, month ect.I cant just set the time and forget the rest, so i would grab a quartz.

Now when I see a new watch that speaks to me i buy it, not allowing my head to over rule my heart..Today i battled myself because i saw the other Aragon open heart with the automatic for like $15 more but not the color i wanted. Two years ago i would have bought the one my head wanted and not my heart. Today and recently i went strictly with the gut and have been enjoying the hobby 10 fold.

As far as the Miyota 2035 which i never had a problem with, I swap movements,faces,bezels and create new look watches. I may even swap the Miyota $5.00 movement with an ETA - 902.101 $20 movement which is used in $200 -$300 timepieces and now have a real gem...

Replace this

With this

It's about a 10 minuet job

Curiousgeorge you raise an interesting concept regarding criteria when purchasing watches. Bob Pacerguy and i have had this conversation often.A couple years back when i saw a timepiece i wanted it was love at first sight, but I would analyze every technical aspect of a watch before purchasing. My decision making was clouded which impacted my fun and enjoyment. Automatics were a must plus a few other required features. Some watches i never purchased strictly based the things that i could not see or even notice the difference . A few watches i bought i actually like the reverse window better than the face based on movement it had even though i could not wear it backwards.Every time i went to wear an automatic i had to set the time,day,date, month ect.I cant just set the time and forget the rest, so i would grab a quartz.

Now when I see a new watch that speaks to me i buy it, not allowing my head to over rule my heart..Today i battled myself because i saw the other Aragon open heart with the automatic for like $15 more but not the color i wanted. Two years ago i would have bought the one my head wanted and not my heart. Today and recently i went strictly with the gut and have been enjoying the hobby 10 fold.

As far as the Miyota 2035 which i never had a problem with, I swap movements,faces,bezels and create new look watches. I may even swap the Miyota $5.00 movement with an ETA - 902.101 $20 movement which is used in $200 -$300 timepieces and now have a real gem...

Replace this

With this

It's about a 10 minuet job

Can't disagree whatsoever. I've changed batteries only on this movement in a number of Android watches I've had and have had the plastic retainer crack in two in a couple.That plus when you set the time on the watch the hands keep moving as you are closing the crown. That said the watch itself is great looking, substantial, nice bracelet so really at the price you get a lot of bang for the money spent. I do remember seeing some pics of your work on changing out dials on a Android piece recently. Good idea if the mood hits.

Back
Top Bottom