roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
https://shop.ballwatch.ch/diverwt

45mm | Automatic | Worldtime + Day/Date

01.jpg

ENGINEER MASTER II DIVER WORLDTIME

LET INDIVIDUALITY SHINE:
THE ONLY TIMEPIECE WITH WORLDTIME, DAY AND DATE FEATURES.

A beautiful traveler’s timepiece. A robust diver’s tool. The new Engineer Master II Diver Worldtime combines two functionalities into one smart, sporty and stylish companion. Adorned with 24 global cities, it is the only worldtime instrument with day and date functions. The rotating inner bezel shines with micro gas lights and measures dive time up to 60 minutes. Navigate your connected world – on land and at sea.Limited to 1,000 pieces, the Engineer Master II Diver Worldtime is now available at an exclusive pre-order price until 11 April 2018.

05day.jpg

RAISING THE BAR OF READABILITY – UNDERWATER.

On the dial and rotating bezel, our prowess for readability is on full display. The 6, 9 and 12 numerals are comprised of revolutionary micro gas tubes for unmatched luminosity and clear time reading in dark environments. The tubes on the bezel make it possible to easily track up to 60 minutes of dive time in underwater darkness.

07-04.jpg
07-05.jpg
07-03.jpg
07-02.jpg
07-01.jpg

THE FIRST OF ITS KIND.

The Diver Worldtime represents the rare union of different complications. While the pairing of dive functionality with a worldtime disc is truly remarkable, the timepiece is the first to combine a worldtime module with day and date features. Amid the demands of international travel, these features aid travelers in easily tracking the time, day and date – no matter where.

09.jpg

EYE-CATCHING AESTHETICS FOR BREATH-TAKING TRAVEL.
Unlike early models, the new Diver Worldtime features 6 and 9 numerals made of micro gas tubes for added luminosity. Its design showcases beautiful all-around form, from the 45mm brushed steel case to the seamlessly and artfully layered dial.

12.jpg

HANDLES THE ADVERSITY OF
ADVENTURE.
Whether traveling for business or embarking on a new adventure, the Diver Worldtime is built to withstand adverse conditions. It is protected against shock impact, alongside anti-magnetic resistance to 4,800 A/m. And as a professional diving instrument, the timepiece is waterproof to 300 meters (1,000 feet).

13.jpg

ENGINEER MASTER II DIVER WORLDTIME

Pre-order now at a limited-time price until 11 April 2018. Orders ship between July 2018 and August 2018, subject to Swiss product schedule and shipment. Officially available at full retail price beginning September 2018.

Engineer Master II Diver Worldtime in Rubber strap with pin buckle
CHF 1,035* / USD $1,099* (retail: CHF 1,895* / USD $2,099*)Engineer Master II Diver Worldtime in Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle
CHF 1,095* / USD $1,199* (retail: CHF 1,990* / USD $2,199*)

*Taxes not included

SPECIFICATIONS
MOVEMENT:

• Automatic caliber BALL RR1501
FUNCTIONS:
  • 39 micro gas tubes on dial, hour, minute, second hands and inner bezel for night reading capability
  • World time indication
  • Bi-directional diving bezel illuminated by micro gas tubes
  • Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, day and date
  • Anti-magnetic to 4,800A/m
  • Water resistant to 300m/1000ft
  • Shock resistant to 5,000Gs

CASE:

• Stainless steel
  • Ø 45mm, height 15.4mm
  • Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
  • Screwed-in crown
BAND:
  • Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle or black rubber strap with pin buckle

DIAL:

• Black or blue

Engineer Master II Diver Worldtime

$1,199.00 $2,199.00

PRE-ORDER PRICE

$1,199.00 $2,199.00

PRE-ORDER PRICE

$1,099.00 $2,099.00

PRE-ORDER PRICE

$1,099.00 $2,099.00

28378017_10155559531478924_1970929851837710336_n.jpg
28378129_10155559531553924_5833766009852395520_n.jpg

One very sharp, and impressive, mid size, automatic, day/date, three hand, from Ball. Some very impressive executions, as well. Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Mike.:hand:

Nice looking Ball - someday I will pick up another to go with my Night Train II, but for now that is the only tube watch that I need - it has 75 tubes of awesomeness!

Interesting. But a bit too big, and rather too thick for me.

The bracelet design seems to be new?

I dun like the caseback.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

i really like this. perfect size IMO, world timer plus tubes equals a winner.

My only question is: what am I looking at on the caseback?

In the video around the four minute mark A.A .of ABTW says it looks like a man standing on top of a mountain.

Ball-Engineer-Master-II-Diver-Worldtime-aBlogtoWatch-15.jpg

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/ball-engineer-master-ii-diver-worldtime-watch-review/

Ball-Engineer-Master-II-Diver-Worldtime-aBlogtoWatch-20.jpg

Another take on the case back.

↓↓↓↓

https://www.corgerie.com/watch-reviews/2017/4/20/ball-engineer-master-ii-world-timer

If there was one thing that I would say that Ball had to work on, it was their caseback logo. Their caseback logo features a man, on top of what looks like a rock, raising his hands up in celebration. To be honest, I have no idea what it means. But as you can see, the profile of the case is considerably thick, which is a good thing, because the watch is water-resistant to 300m.

I like the 45MM size and the $1,200 price for the bracelet. I don't like the case back and the 6 month wait for the watch. I'm just not up for these 6 month waits any more.

Thanks RW!!!!

I agree with you for the most part on the long wait. Unlike many other pre-orders the savings on these are substantial so I can make the exception. The other train of thought is to wait and snag one from the secondary market. I prefer my Balls to be virgin and untouched without any haggling.

I agree with you for the most part on the long wait. Unlike many other pre-orders the savings on these are substantial so I can make the exception. The other train of thought is to wait and snag one from the secondary market. I prefer my Balls to be virgin and untouched without any haggling.

I prefer new with guarantee...used these days often has the anomaly of being more expensive than new...and just do not want any hassles...serenity now...cherry balls

A really beautiful watch. Nice to know that with a shock resistance of 5,000 g's, it will STILL look beautiful while I have been crushed into Jello.

Is this the biggest dial Ball has made ? 45mm....looks good !!

In the video around the four minute mark A.A .of ABTW says it looks like a man standing on top of a mountain.

Ball-Engineer-Master-II-Diver-Worldtime-aBlogtoWatch-15.jpg

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/ball-engineer-master-ii-diver-worldtime-watch-review/

Ball-Engineer-Master-II-Diver-Worldtime-aBlogtoWatch-20.jpg

Another take on the case back.

↓↓↓↓

https://www.corgerie.com/watch-reviews/2017/4/20/ball-engineer-master-ii-world-timer

If there was one thing that I would say that Ball had to work on, it was their caseback logo. Their caseback logo features a man, on top of what looks like a rock, raising his hands up in celebration. To be honest, I have no idea what it means. But as you can see, the profile of the case is considerably thick, which is a good thing, because the watch is water-resistant to 300m.

Worldtimer and diver.

Add a man on a mountain, it makes no sense.

Compared to other brands, caseback is ok. But compared to itself, the usual Ball standards, caseback is a no no.

Worldtimer and diver.

Compared to other brands, caseback is ok. But compared to itself, the usual Ball standards, caseback is a no no.

I think the man is standing on the world :wink:

Black dial on the bracelet would be my call, but I would rather see this in a 42mm size. Thanks Mike for the HU.

35mm/18mm on NATO trigger pull 4 me-

36MM MID-SIZE

https://www.jomashop.com/ball-watch-dl2016bs-caj-bk.html

Grand Total:$1,145.00
SUBTOTAL: $1,195.00
SAVINGS: 57%
Remove GOOGLE50 : -$50.00

Silver-tone stainless steel case with a silver-tone stainless steel bracelet.
Uni-directional rotating black ceramic bezel.
Black dial with silver-tone hands and Arabic numeral hour markers.
Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog.
Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position.
BALL Calibre RR1101-C automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve.
Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Round case shape.
Case size: 36 mm. Fold over with safety release clasp.
Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet.
Functions: date, hour, minute, second, chronometer.
Casual watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Automatic Chronometer Men's Watch DL2016BS-CAJ-BK.

ball-engineer-hydrocarbon-automatic-chronometer-mens-watch-dl2016bs-caj-bk--_3.jpg
ball-engineer-hydrocarbon-automatic-chronometer-mens-watch-dl2016bs-caj-bk--_2.jpg
ball-engineer-hydrocarbon-automatic-chronometer-mens-watch-dl2016bs-caj-bk--.jpg
DL2016B-SC-WH_web.jpg

BallEHCeramicMidsize3.jpg

ENGINEER HYDROCARBON CERAMIC MIDSIZE REF. DL2016B-SCAJ-BK

US$2,030.00
SPECIFICATIONS

• Maker: Ball Watch Company

Movement: Automatic caliber BALL RR1101-C, Chronometer certified COSC

Dial: Black

Luminous: 18 micro gas tubes on hour and minute hands and dial for night reading capability

Date: 3 O'clock

Case: Stainless steel

Crown: Patented crown protection system

Crystal: Anti-reflective convex sapphire crystal

Strap: Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle

Water resistance: 200m/650ft

Dimensions: 36mm in diameter

Power Reserve: ~40 hours

The 40mm FIREMAN NIGHTBREAKER minus the Arabic numerals would have been a good choice. The price was very good, choice of NATO and could choose the color combo of tubes and dial variation. $749-$799

showthread.php
http://watchintyme.com/showthread.php?42724-Pre-Order-Fireman-NIGHTBREAKER-(-749-799-USD)

14.jpg

18812347_1347905395291869_4319406209670053888_n.jpg
08.jpg

I believe the case-back image is a free diver, utilizing a single freediving fin to descend.

Worldtimer and diver.

sense ? DIVING WITH JACQUES COUSTEAU ? FLIEGER SHOOTS DOWN RED BARRON ?

- collecting 100s of watches ?

-no sense here..only dollars and cents...LOL

Is this the biggest dial Ball has made ? 45mm....looks good !!

This one is 46 mm

[FONT=&quot]Stainless Steel Ø 46mm, height 13.55mm [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]▷ Anti-reflective sapphire crystal [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]▷ Screwed-in crown[/FONT]

34047888054_ca484990c8_c.jpg
34047881094_650f02a962_c.jpg
34047874244_c68a08cfe2_c.jpg
34503774550_a9b7383f09_c.jpg

I believe the case-back image is a free diver, utilizing a single freediving fin to descend.

excellent observation. I believe you are correct. the angle of the image doesn't easily relay the message but in looking at it more closely I'm fairly sure you're correct. Still they couldn't done that better.

awesome looking watch though. the biggest turn off is the wait for me, as Timecat pointed out. Ball isn't a small micro that needs the funding up front to afford the costs of the manufacturing. They can argue that this is a customer friendly process that helps loyal fans save money. But reality is they are willing to sell the watch at $1200 so they are already making their expected profits at $1200.

When Raven, H20 or Zelos (among others) need the money upfront, I get it. Ball, not so much.

Still thought.... a great looking watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom