Watch Shopping Trip NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

timecat

Tyme Twister
Founding Member
DocDave and I occasionally get together when he's in town and go watch shopping. Yesterday (Sunday) he had a free hour or two so we hit a couple of the better stores. Unfortunately being Sunday, a lot of the boutiques in Madison were closed. But we were able to take a good whack at the Seiko boutique and the Tourneau Time Machine.

View attachment 13349

MaryAnn at the Seiko Boutique on Madison could not have been nicer and more helpful. She really represents the brand well.

This is the newer PADI version of the 62MAS reissue, SPB071
View attachment 13350

The Grand Seiko Peacock--about $6,000.
View attachment 13351

Samurais
View attachment 13352

Gold Turtle and a bunch of awesome MarineMasters
View attachment 13353

Now on to Tourneau....

On the right is an Audemar Piguet Royal Oak Safari. I didn't ask the price but I'm pretty sure it's over $20,000
View attachment 13354

My favorite Panerai....
View attachment 13355

The Jean Richard case. They didn't have the Hokusai, unfortunately.
View attachment 13356

DocDave on the right with his NFW Viperfish on Bracelet and me on the left with the new Alpina Glacier Blue.
View attachment 13357

This is apparently a collaboration with Gibson Guitars by Raymond Weil. I couldn't get a good shot of it because of the lighting.
View attachment 13358

View attachment 13359

View attachment 13360

View attachment 13361

TC u r a cat with a wicked tool jones...seiko padi hot tuna

God i love these posts!. Way to go gentlemen!

very cool gents. looking forward to out next trip TC. I'd actually like to to to Torneau and try on a JR terrascope.

Now that’s the best way to spend some quality wit tyme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a good time. Always nice to have a face to go with the name.

You said you guys hit the “better” stores in NYC....You forget INVICTA? Lol

Thanks for sharing the trip with us, Robert. Don't have that many opportunities around here. Saw the IWC area in the background, wish you included a couple of pics of them. An Aquatimer is one of the grails on my list. Must have been a great time. So cool you guys could do this. :)

Love these posts!

775e4ec1c1a2f8ad879907d79a4a2769.gif

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Great photos!!

I thought PADI was a solar brand? It has automatics too?

Sent through telegram service

PADI is the Professional Association of Diving Instructors.

As far as I know, the PADI designation can go on any watch regardless of movement. I think the watch just has to be a diver, and approved by the Association. Seiko is the only company doing this--it might be an exclusive arrangement between PADI and Seiko.

Thanks for sharing the trip with us, Robert. Don't have that many opportunities around here. Saw the IWC area in the background, wish you included a couple of pics of them. An Aquatimer is one of the grails on my list. Must have been a great time. So cool you guys could do this. :)

Sorry Gman, but I might be going back there in the next few days to a week. I'll take some pics. I can also go to the IWC boutique just down the street from Tourneau. Let me know if there is a particular Aquatimer color or something that you like and I'll get some pics for you.

You said you guys hit the “better” stores in NYC....You forget INVICTA? Lol

Honestly I would love to go there but I avoid Times Square because of the traffic. It's also not that close to all of the other boutiques, which are on Madison and 5th. But I will go soon, I'm sure.

Its to see that you guys had such a great TIME doing a little TIME shopping and probably having a drink or two after. Way to go guys!

Sorry Gman, but I might be going back there in the next few days to a week. I'll take some pics. I can also go to the IWC boutique just down the street from Tourneau. Let me know if there is a particular Aquatimer color or something that you like and I'll get some pics for you.

Aw, don't apologize, Robert. I enjoyed it all, and that Panerai is amazing. But I do love IWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom