Old Geek. New Handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblue

Tyme Machine
Hey everyone! Jay here.[br][br]Used to be vbobdriveguy but now mv5.[br][br]My original name was based on a company I worked for. No longer there so thought it would be good to change my user name. mv5 is my band's name.[br][br]Looking forward to catching up with old friends that I haven't been able to talk to in what seems like forever! (Ok. So it's only been a few days but it seems like forever ;)).

Old Geek. New Handle.

Welcome to the group Jay and thank you for the suggestion of the Introduction Board...

Old Geek. New Handle.

[quote source=/post/258/thread timestamp=)4)5)87239 author=@admin]

Welcome to the group Jay and thank you for the suggestion of the Introduction Board...
[/quote][br]Thanks Steve. And thanks for starting this place.

Old Geek. New Handle.

Welkome Jay! Great Idea! Enjoy your time here![br][br]Lee

Old Geek. New Handle.

Welcome Jay, Glad to see ya made it.

Old Geek. New Handle.

Hi...this is pacerguy, formerly known as pacerguy on out old bar n grill.[br]This place looks fun.

Old Geek. New Handle.

Hi Jay! What kind of music does your band play

Old Geek. New Handle.

[quote source=/post/536/thread timestamp=)4)52)6795 author=@professorfingerbang]

Hi Jay! What kind of music does your band play
[/quote][br]We playa kind of funky, folksy blues.

Old Geek. New Handle.

Hi Jay, good to see you. I used to be M.R.Time and changed my name here also.[br]

Old Geek. New Handle.

Hi Jay, great to see that you made your way over here!

Old Geek. New Handle.

Hi Jay![br][br]Great to hear from you.[br]Hope I can keep all the handles straight!

Old Geek. New Handle.

Thought you could avoid me by changing your user name, huh? No such luck, my friend.[br]There is no escape from the gman...

Old Geek. New Handle.

[quote source=/post/969/thread timestamp=)4)527858) author=@gman66]

Thought you could avoid me by changing your user name, huh? No such luck, my friend.[br]There is no escape from the gman...
[/quote][br]Maybe we should have all signed up with different names and avatars and see if we could figure out who everyone was. I bet it would have gone on longer than your Guess what watch I bought thread. :)

Old Geek. New Handle.

[quote source=/post/))83/thread timestamp=)4)5296))7 author=@mv5][quote source=/post/969/thread timestamp=)4)527858) author=@gman66]Thought you could avoid me by changing your user name, huh? No such luck, my friend.[br]There is no escape from the gman...[br][/quote]Maybe we should have all signed up with different names and avatars and see if we could figure out who everyone was. I bet it would have gone on longer than your Guess what watch I bought thread. :)[/quote]Maybe. But I won.[br]Nobody guessed it![br]

Old Geek. New Handle.

[font size=4]Welcome aboard Jay...Nice to see you made it over here..[br][br]Jon[br] :)[br][/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom