Alpina Glacier Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

timecat

Tyme Twister
Founding Member
Alpina Alpiner 4 in Glacier Blue--just arrived over the weekend!

The Alpiner 4 series means the watch has these 4 characteristics: Anti-magnetic, Anti-shock, Water Resistant, and Stainless Steel.

Honestly, I bought the watch more because I like the case design and the dial color. Hard to find a deal on this color. I got this one for $600 after keeping an eye out for several months.

View attachment 13318

The red backing on the strap is different--for me anyway.
View attachment 13319

View attachment 13320

View attachment 13321

It's tricky trying to capture the color with my limited photography skills, so I cheated a little and included this stock photo. This really is more what the watch looks like in person.

9145713_fpx.tif

Honestly, I like the watch a lot more than I thought I would when it arrived. After wearing it for a day or so, I've really taken to it. I still have this feeling like I overpaid a little, but overall I'm very happy about the purchase.

Thanks for looking WITs!

Fantastic toollove the dial a very cool blue. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one! That's a pretty sweet looking pick up, congrats and enjoy it.

:cool2:A Standout Blue on a Classic Alpina, What's not to like? Congratz TC!:good:

:outstand:A big congratulations on a supper addition to the collection, TC!:up::applaud:

that is the 1 I lusted for...hard to be gracious ...jealous...JK...

-now enjoy it !

Love that blue. Was looking at an Edox they had on Evine for $890 that has that dial color. I'd love to add an Alpina and this one is one I'll keep an eye out for. Congrats on a beauty!

Love that blue. Was looking at an Edox they had on Evine for $890 that has that dial color. I'd love to add an Alpina and this one is one I'll keep an eye out for. Congrats on a beauty!

what I like about that glacier blue pantone...is...while aficionado -cogniscenti are awestruck by the beauty...it will easily pass unnoticed in a crowd- roomp-office-family gathering-restaurant-...that's what I want...i do not want or need others to notice my adornments-addiction...and don't want comments or compliments from strangers-

at this stage in my tool game...with a nation divided...class inequality gulf widening...

I need to pass un noticed... I am buying soley for my self... and don't want or need approval of others... at this point in time... I do not even want to be noticed...but this is just my very personal HO among other watch club friends-

What's not to like. Looks great TC, congrats!
I believe I could really take to that one myself.

Nice one Robert! Love the dial and you have so many strap options.

Very nice blue dial, congrats.

Congratulations
Great case design. I have the white dial version.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk and monitored by the NSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom