Invicta JT MOP Dial Excursion Watch

scantor

Tyme Master
I would rather have this watch. I sent him a message and told him he should be selling this watch.
s-l1600.jpg
This is an Invicta Excursion, it was a Jason Taylor meteorite Edition, however I removed the meteorite dial and put into it an Excursion Excalibur dial (SEE PHOTO.) I put the mother of pearl dial from the Excalibur Excursion into this particular watch case. So what you are getting is a Jason Taylor numbered limited edition case and case back with a gray mother of pearl dial with silvertone accents. If you were to buy this bracelet it would normally come with white, purple or red accents on the mother of pearl dial. The watch is super heavy, super stunning, has a unidirectional rotating bezel and comes in an Invicta watch box. No disappointments this watch is one of a kind. >>>>Please note the meteorite photo in this listing is not the watch you'll be receiving it is for reference only. You are bidding on the watch with the mother of pearl dial and numbers around the bezel. The watch is a high polish.<<<<<< Thank you for bidding on my auction and good luck. Timepiece will come boxed in an Invicta Reserve watch box.
s-l1600.jpg

Steve, I totally agree with you. But just a friendly word of advice. You may want to wait to post these photos until after you purchase the watch. Because by doing so ahead of time you are putting hundreds of other collectors eyes on it, then they may try and outbid you if the item is still on the bay.

Steve, I totally agree with you. But just a friendly word of advice. You may want to wait to post these photos until after you purchase the watch. Because by doing so ahead of time you are putting hundreds of other collectors eyes on it, then they may try and outbid you if the item is still on the bay.

He's not selling the meteorite dial one with Excalibur Excursion case/bracelet. What a shame.

​Impressive to be sure. Thanks Steve.

I have that Meteorite JT Excursion. It's a great looking watch but too big for me so it's never been worn. I HATE Excalibur cases though.

I wouldn't buy some frankenwatch from an ebayer even if I could send it back. Not trusting some guys switcheroo skills as later down the line if something goes wrong what recourse would you have.

I agree. If I do it, its one thing, but not someone I don't know. I wouldn't be concerned with some of the guys on here either, but eBay is a crap shoot 90% of the time.

I wouldn't buy some frankenwatch from an ebayer even if I could send it back. Not trusting some guys switcheroo skills as later down the line if something goes wrong what recourse would you have.

The Shattered. The only Imperious I don't have one of. I should've bought one when ShopNBC was seliing them of for $275 or less years ago. Good luck or congrats!

I check out Imperious watches on Ebay almost everyday and no shattered. Lots of Jailbreak's though. $275 that's a crazy deal. Maybe Invicta will bring this model back. Yes when hell freezes over.

I check out Imperious watches on Ebay almost everyday and no shattered. Lots of Jailbreak's though. $275 that's a crazy deal. Maybe Invicta will bring this model back. Yes when hell freezes over.

They did bring the Jailbreak case and cradle and bracelet in something they called a reserve speedway then just called it some reserve quartz chrono. No auto, and no jail bars but the case and bracelet were the jailbreak design. I paid $249 for my Jailbreak when ShopNBC was clearing out the whole Imperious line years back.

Those are my old watches I designed and built them. I took a JT Excursion meteorite dial and put it into the Excalibur and then put the excalibur's gray mother of pearl dial into the JT version. The meteorite Excalibur is a one-of-a-kind watch and I sold them both on eBay for $1,600. If anyone has any questions about then I'll be more than happy to answer them or upload photos.

Back
Top Bottom