Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
Published on Feb 3, 2018

<ytd-video-owner-renderer class="style-scope ytd-video-secondary-info-renderer" style="--yt-button-payment-background-color: hsl(206.1, 79.3%, 52.7%); display: flex; flex-direction: row; flex: 1 1 0.000000001px;"><yt-formatted-string id="owner-name" class="style-scope ytd-video-owner-renderer" style="--yt-endpoint-color: var(--yt-channel-owner); --yt-endpoint-hover-color: var(--yt-channel-owner); font-size: 1.4rem; line-height: 1.6rem;">
</yt-formatted-string></ytd-video-owner-renderer>

Nice....I didn’t play...I was nervous I’d get something I already had.

missed the whole thing, traveling, spending our mortgage on important things like ooooh, ahhhh dont you dare jump yor 72 yearold body down thete etc.

It can be a guessing game sometimes when purchasing a watch even after seeing many photos and videos. For one reason or another there is always a chance of disappointment. These types of site unseen sales have no interest to me, especially when all sales are final.

shoulda woulda coulda, didnta

Remind me to play next time....

↑↑↑↑↑

This guy above received the DM 9100. I've seen this in the same range several times. If I factored in S&H + using a few coupons at the time, I could have easily picked this one up for the $188.00.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I did see in the video he got the watch & the 10-slot case for $188.

Not too Shabby IMO. BTW I haven't seen any coupon codes attached to my recent purchases lately.:dunno:

They did away with the coupons that way since the end of 2017 into 2018.

If you need a 10 slot box it's OK, but it only factors in another $50.00. If you aren't in the market for a box the cost to ship it won't be cheap if you decide to sell it. I'm still sticking to my original statement, not impressed with a blind deal with no returns. Give me a tourby or a 2824 auto, Valjoux 7750 and I still won't deal because there are no guarantees what you're going to get. A bargain is no deal if your not in the market for what is in the box.

mejor-pelicula-brad-pitt-seven-8.gif
EGg1n.jpg

Part of the fun is not knowing what you are getting. I can see the appeal. If I had the extra dollars hanging around when Wing did the deal I would have taken it.

Just because Lee or anyone else thinks it's a deal, fun or whatever else it can be classified under, that's great if it works for some people. Everyone has their own idea of what goes into their own reasons for buying.

tumblr_n1teiytoer1su7sauo1_500.gif
aab18f2b482558323eb1b1d82fb7100f8019527373584490addf06578521e864.jpg

well-scotland-you-can-have-full-power-or-you-can-have-the-mystery-box.jpg

As stated the fun is getting a mystery. You can do a cost analysis but what
is the point ?! Cool concept.

As stated the fun is getting a mystery. You can do a cost analysis but what
is the point ?! Cool concept.

ar4qFHbUOWFd.gif

I can think of better ways to spend it to have fun. I can go out on a date with a honey, spend some money, have a chance for a little romance and get to see what's in the mystery box.

productmockup

↑↑↑↑↑

This guy above received the DM 9100. I've seen this in the same range several times. If I factored in S&H + using a few coupons at the time, I could have easily picked this one up for the $188.00.

Going to agree with you on all your posts in the thread. I don't know if the deal was returnable or not but if i received that i would've not been overly jacked. If I'm spending around $200 I want to know what I'm getting in advance. Hard enough to know if I'll like something in person when I know what I'm buying let alone going this route. I guess if your such a huge Aragon fan that whatever is in the box as long as it's a watch in that price range or above will seem great to you then playing the game would be worth it. Me if this was the piece I'd hope I could send it back as it wouldn't have been a watch I would pick out. Fun for some, not for me though.

I have to agree, if I am spending money on a mystery box I want to do significantly better than break even or a little better. I can do that already and know what I'm getting.

Personally, I would never have purchased the mystery box. But the ongoing rationalization of either opinion in this thread is kind of unnecessary. Lee just posted some videos of two guys to see what they got.
And my cynical head automatically thought to myself "I wonder if Aragon knowingly sent the one guy that has his own channel a better watch. It was very ironic that he got the watch he had wanted anyway, and he just recently interviewed wing LOL."
:hmm:
I will add, that I do think both of these guys were a little overly excited for what they got. But at the end of the day that's what's most important. If you're happy with your purchase, then more power to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom