SOLD: Seiko Bloody Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocgwiz01

Tyme Machine
Seiko Bloody Monster #SRP313K2 in excellent Condition with bracelet and NATO strap

FSO $175USD OBRO, includes all original box, book and packaging

Paypal only free shipping

Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Day of the week and date display at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal. Pull / push crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 46 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm. Round case shape. Fold over deployment clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: date, day, hour, minute, second. Casual watch style. Seiko Monster Automatic Black Dial Stainless Steel Mens Watch SRP313K2.

IMG_7554 by ocgw, on Flickr

IMG_7556 by ocgw, on Flickr

IMG_7555 by ocgw, on Flickr

IMG_7551 by ocgw, on Flickr

IMG_7549 by ocgw, on Flickr

LoL Sold on Ebay in less than 5 minutes, I sold it too cheap!!

I know we are not supposed to respond to member sales listings but since you sold it already...I guess you were not paying attention to some of the recent Monster threads. I'm thinking you could have got twice as much...easily.

That was a steal. I had an Orange Monster I sold a few months ago for like $250 at auction and it wasn't nearly this nice and didn't have the bracelet. Quick sales are always nice though.

@ least I did get my money back, paid $200 for it @ Jomashop

Already transfered the money into my bank account

LoL Sold on Ebay in less than 5 minutes, I sold it too cheap!!

Don't feel bad Ray, I made a similar mistake when I was a rookie collector. I put a Monster up for sale back in the WG days (back then a sales post had to be approved by a mod before it actually posted a day or so later) Stupid me had priced it so low the mod that was supposed to approve it bought it from me before any forum member ever saw it.

God I wish they made these in a 50mm!!!

Funny thing is, that's the exact reason I sold it. I felt it was too small, but now, years later, my tastes have downsized and I wish I had kept it and probably would re-buy one if a deal floated by.

The prices on Monsters are going up literally on a daily basis as people figure out they are no longer in regular production, a few months ago your price would have not been to low by much. Now I see one of yours already up to $300 with 4 days to go but it might not go up that much higher, I also see some that sold in the $200s. You might have made a lot more or just a little more, hard to say. I recently sold a watch for a buy it now double what I was asking for it in an auction listing...several times, you never know.

Funny thing is, that's the exact reason I sold it. I felt it was too small, but now, years later, my tastes have downsized and I wish I had kept it and probably would re-buy one if a deal floated by.

It's funny how many times I liked a watch better after I sold it.

@ least I did get my money back, paid $200 for it @ Jomashop

Already transfered the money into my bank account

with respect to the others...fast trouble free sales are no cause for regret IMHO...it's not a business...you hunted-killed-rode the saddle-clean flip...a veritable monster wet dream...

-fast sale seasoned with good kharma the way to go...congrats

with respect to the others...fast trouble free sales are no cause for regret IMHO...it's not a business...you hunted-killed-rode the saddle-clean flip...a veritable monster wet dream...

-fast sale seasoned with good kharma the way to go...congrats

However a dude just offered me $250 if I had not shipped yet, alas it is already gone (sigh)

However a dude just offered me $250 if I had not shipped yet, alas it is already gone (sigh)

don't look back...you did a good deed and it cost you nothing...and now some one will do a good deed for you...i salute you Ray !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom