Scurfa

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjmccaff

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Had my eye on the Scurfa Bell Diver for a while and last week I decided it was time to take the plunge. Really digging the flat grey dial with red accents, domed crystal and the fit/finish is top notch. Killer lume as well.

View attachment 13194

Thanks Bob-
Case size 43mm Lug to Lug 51mm and 16mm thickness, 22mm strap size
8mm screw down crown
Working Heliox Escape Valve
Domed Sapphire Crystal with blue Anti Reflective coating on the underside
500m ~ 1640ft
Grade A Super Luminova SL-BGW9 Blue on the dial, hands and bezel insert
Ceramic bezel insert with matching Super Luminova SL-BGW9 markings
Miyota 9015 Automatic movement
Movement protected with a brass cover for the low levels of magnetism experienced offshore

That's cool. Always amazes me how many different brands there are out there. There are so many brands I see posted on here that I have never heard of and probably never would have. Congrats and enjoy!

I like the grey motif and the smooth strap to lug fit. Nice looking diver! Congrats!

Nice! Fitted straps always check a big box for me and that grey dial is easy on the eyes, Congrats!

Was thinking the same thing Dan. She's a beauty with some nice specs & enjoy Bill!

That's cool. Always amazes me how many different brands there are out there. There are so many brands I see posted on here that I have never heard of and probably never would have. Congrats and enjoy!

being too lazy to search...if memory serves...designed by real diver PAUL SCURFIELD ...who works the north sea oil rigs..

:outstand:A big congratulations, Bill!:up::applaud:

being too lazy to search...if memory serves...designed by real diver PAUL SCURFIELD ...who works the north sea oil rigs..

That's right Scotty. Pretty cool backstory on Paul and how he developed the Diver 1 and Bell Diver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom